UPDATE: Got A Winner iTS RAK TIME.... I AM CELEBRATING.....

NemoMom07

Swim Nemo Swim! You are free!
with my closest friends on dis that can be found here on the swap board. Actually I get to celebrating 2 things... totally not intentional.

The two things are:

1. This is my 1000 post.
2. My 1000 post just happens to fall on today my B-Day :cake:party:

So to win the RAK you need to answer one question. You can find the answer near by (that is the first hint). I may end up with more hints depending on how it goes.

This is what you will win:

002.jpg
[/IMG]

001.jpg
[/IMG]

I found this punch at Big Lots and lots of people on another board were raving about them, so I thought I will save it for a RAK.

Okay here is the question:

How did I come up with the name NemoMom07?

Have fun gals. And thanks for putting up with my 1000 posts and more so being my disfriend.

Shawn:love::flower3::hug:

Because Nemo faces a life challenging difference?

I agree with Mazda and are we allowed to ask questions or do we need to wait for clues? Because I have q's!

That was a big hint! I think Mazda got it, but...

"I picked out the name NemoMom07 for a special reason. Nemo is the only disney character that is special needs. I feel in love with him and feel that this movie was made just for my special needs son. I made him my son's favorite too..."

Actually you got it right! There were several reasons why and you posted them all. Yah! There were some who did get close and got part of the reasoning and where on the right path.

Well, I think you should send it right along to the person you are sending the Sesame Place tix. I wouldn't get much use out of it, but I think she would ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter