UPDATE on my Stepmom

zurgswife

WDW is my Shangrala...and I'm going...life is bett
Over the past few months she started with 8 weeks of Radiation in the knee and pelvis and spine....as that is where the highest concentration of bone cancer seemed to be....She had a mastectomy in Jan....and after the radiation ended she started weekly Chemo. Well the past 4 weeks of Chemo have been going as well as could be expected.

Talked to my Dad today and seems that the bone cancer in her shoulder ball joint is at a point where they feel a need to radiate it in addition to her Chemo......:( :(

So, the did all kinds of scans today as well as the radiation....

So, thanks for all your thoughts and I thought I would just catch everybody up...

I'll keep you and yours in my prayers.

{{{{Hugs}}}}}

We're keeping you guys in our prayers. Thanks for the up date.

I'll be sure to keep her and all your family in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm sorry to hear this, Kim. How frightening this must be for all concerned.

Looks like you are earning another WISH purple heart for the third day in a row :(

{{{HUGS}}} my friend. I pray that the radiation and chemo stops this insidious disease. Remember we're always here if you need to talk. We have broad shoulders and we care. Hang in there.

Katholyn

Sorry to hear the update, Kim. She continues to be in my prayers. Someday this disease will be history. {{Hugs}}

My thoughts and prayers are with both of you. I've seen two family members deal with cancer, one who sucessfully beat the odds when everyone said there wasn't a chance.

Hang in there, just think about the good stuff. And keep on keeping on. (It's one of the only things that is possible to do at the moment.)

hugs sweetie...my thoughts and prayers continue to be with her and your family.

{{{HUGS}}}

Thanks for the update, Kim.

Will keep your stepmother in my prayers.

Kim, I'm sorry to hear the news about your stepmom. This is a very difficult time, I know, so I'm sending a quick prayer, some northern pixie dust, and {{{{{HUGS}}}}} to all of you.

Thanks all of you for your kind thoughts and prayers.....:D

Kim..

I am sending you my thoughts and some spirtual strength...I will include you and your family in my prayers.

Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter