Update on the Pin Meet at my house...

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
If you want to come just let me know. The Meet is planed for Sunday the 27th of May... It will last most of the day I hope. That is this Sunday. Your all welcome. Now the update part. With the help of Vince (he did most of it) we have a pin for this event. It will be LE to 60 and here is a picture. I my not have them in toime for the event but I will send them out as soon as they arrive.

nhmpp.jpg

Again if you would like to come just email me and I will give you directions...

Great pin Nat!!!

Tiggersmom and I will be there.

Who else is coming??? Lisa & I are really looking forward to this!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

You know Suzi and I will be there! We are very much looking forward to it! Can't wait to see everyone there.

I am looking forward to the meet!!

DO I have to arrive at 4am to get a voucher for the pin?!?!?

It is approaching fast! Gotta keep this up top so everyone can see it! I know there are more people coming, let's hear from you! The NH Pin Palace isn't open to the public every day. Pictures are great, but don't show it like it is in person! Don't miss out!!!!!!

Unfortunately, I can't be there...but I'd sure like to trade for one of the pins if any are left over-- I will be able to go to the Parkhoppers' party in July and would hate to miss the first pin in the 'series'

keep me in mind ;)
Kathi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter