• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Update on us

MommytoMJM

Disney is a lifestyle!
Hi All, guess I am overdue for an update here.... I don't have much positive to report, hence the reason I haven't posted very much....

We didn't get the first apartment we applied for, so we are still in the old one, far away from Andrew's job and all of our friends and support
frown.gif
I am very sad about that. We have applied for another one which would be just perfect, but haven't heard yet if we got it or not
frown.gif
I hate waiting. If you are the praying sort, please, please pray that we get this apt.

We are having more problems with our insurance, long story, but it means that MJ's chair is delayed even further, UGH... Not a happy camper about that at all.

Andrew started his new job yesterday (training at Central Reservations at Disney), he likes it so far. MJ isn't adjusting well at all to him being back at work.

MJ has an appointment with her neuro on December 1 at 8 am and is scheduled for an MRI and EEG January 9th. She has to go under general anesthesia for those, UGH.

That is about all from this end of the world....

Well, good luck anyway on all the things that are in process.

First of all, hope you get the apartment. I also hope your husband continues to like his job. My concern for him at DRC having no seniority is having a shift that includes weekends and late hours. I know they also have alot of mandatory overtime ( even though that means more $$). At least you will have really good insurance coverage and probably a case manager for MJ who will work to get her equipment and needs met more quickly. Hang in there! ---Kathy

Good luck with all of your changes. Hope Andrew continues to enjoy his job and an apartment comes through soon for your family. :wizard:

I can sympathasize with insurance problems, sometimes I call dealing with medical insurance "my second full-time job". Hopefully your daughter's MRI and EEG will provide information to better understand and treat her condition.
Keep in touch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter