I missed out on the earlier release of the DGCs, but was logged on and ready to go at midnight. Was 12:01 before it let me purchase. Once I completed the purchase, I immediately hit reorder, and it let me order 2 more. Will see if both orders actually go through. I did get 2 emails with the 2 different order numbers, so fingers crossed. Emails said that the orders are processing and can take 48 hours to ship.
I ordered mine this morning and they came in about five minutes. I also was able to order two more through my son’s account and his came through as well. They are separate accounts.

HEY!!! Try the Sam’s deal again now!! I got 2 Sam’s GCs with the early release. I tried to get 2 more after midnight & again about 8:30 & wasn’t able to. I tried just now & it let me order 2 more!!!

Edit to add: I ordered & got the confirmation email @9:32. Got the actual gift cards at 9:35.

Where do you see these coupons? Is it in the general coupon tab or the savings and rewards? I never see them, so was wondering where they are?
It's in the "Deals and Coupons" link to the left of the search bar on the desktop site. It appears under "Coupons" and has to be clipped like any other coupon. I believe they're targeted, so not everyone gets them and sometimes they're slightly different. But, it would be unusual not to get any. I get them pretty frequently.

Somewhat unrelated question...what's the best Visa/MC gift card out there?...I've had so much trouble using Vanilla and a couple of other brands. It's Teacher/Coaches gifting season!

Somewhat unrelated question...what's the best Visa/MC gift card out there?...I've had so much trouble using Vanilla and a couple of other brands. It's Teacher/Coaches gifting season!
Starbucks or some other 3rd party gc that isn't such a hacking target

Yay me too! I was able to purchase 2 sets of 2 in a row (and purchased 2 the other day). I didn’t try for more after that. ETA that I did receive both orders and was able to transfer to my other Disney gc no problem.

Alrighty, Chase stopped it at 5. Honestly I'm surprised they let it go that far. So, if you're hitting this to cash out with a CSR that might be the max before you gotta switch to another card.

ETA- I don't care about my Sam's Club membership. If I valued that I probably wouldn't go nuts on this.

Alrighty, I'm stopping at 3 until I start seeing some fulfillments... is Sam's known to have this sort of thing happen? Sales days before they should go live, limits that are stated but in reality come and go?

There is a history of them failing to cap the special sales DGC. I think it was Black Friday 2023? 2022? (you could check this thread) where the $180 for $200 opened early and I was able to get maybe 10 GCs before they were supposed to even be live. It's not the norm, though. Typically, they correctly implement limits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter