....aaaand I thought I'd be clever yesterday and use my amex shoprite offer on some gc...serves me right! I never go in there,and from what I could see,they don't sell gc at all anywhere in the store!:confused3

We don't have a Shoprite in MI though I did notice two gift cards are available online; $100 Home Depot & $25 Brinker as seen below.

These are the only ones that do not have "in-store pick up only" listed on them. Note, I do not have any DP's for buying gift cards online at this store or if the transaction will go through however, the Amex Offer includes in-store and online shopping.
Shoprite Online Link

ShopRite Amex Offer: Get 20%/10% Back On Up To $100/$150 Of Spend
  • Limit of $20/$15 in total statement credits.
  • Offer valid in-store and online at shoprite.com.
  • Expires 12/31/21. GC Galore

Have a question regarding Lowe's gift cards. Does anyone know if they can be used for paying on a Lowes credit card balance? We're doing our kitchen and have been buying things with zero interest Lowe's financing. Whenever I see a special for Lowes gift cards, I always wonder if there's a way to apply those to the balance.

I'm thinking these will stack nicely.

Office Depot/OfficeMax: Buy $300+ Visa Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
In-store only. Limit 1 per customer.​
Expires 11/20/21. GC Galore

Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer: Get 5%/10% Back On Up To $150/$80 Spend
Expires 12/16/21. GC Galore

For the Chase offer, can this be done online? I know it goes through gift card mall, so I want to make sure it will track.

For the Chase offer, can this be done online? I know it goes through gift card mall, so I want to make sure it will track.

The Chase offer is for Office Depot/Max and the Visa GC deal is in store only so it will track through your in store purchase. I'm not sure I understand how gift card mall is involved here.

Got my last set of cards from Meijer today for Disney trip. It was hard. Card declined three times. Alerts sent to phone. Is it you? Sent back yes. Still declined. Called in, long wait time. Alerted would be using DH card too, as his was declined the last time there( authorized user).Finally worked.
And I got the last 2 Disney gift cards in the store.
Our dollar General has sign up -only cash or debit card accepted for all gift card purchases now thru the holidays. (corrected)

Last edited:
Too many credit cards and benefits/ fail.

Just for billed for Uber eat pass on my Platnium. Totally forgot about it. Only use Uber eats to use my Amex credits.

I had the free year on my Amex Plat. If I switch to my other Amex Plat will it be another 12 months of the pass?

The Chase offer is for Office Depot/Max and the Visa GC deal is in store only so it will track through your in store purchase. I'm not sure I understand how gift card mall is involved here.
To clarify, I'm not using the Visa GC deal. I would just buy a Disney GC through Office Depot to get the Chase offer.

....aaaand I thought I'd be clever yesterday and use my amex shoprite offer on some gc...serves me right! I never go in there,and from what I could see,they don't sell gc at all anywhere in the store!:confused3

My ShopRite has a gift card rack right by the customer service desk and another in the middle of the cash registers and also at the side of each register. Shoprite should be running their gift card promotion on Black Friday so wait until then.

My ShopRite has a gift card rack right by the customer service desk and another in the middle of the cash registers and also at the side of each register. Shoprite should be running their gift card promotion on Black Friday so wait until then.

I’m not sure if this applies to all ShopRites, but mine in central CT no longer has Amazon gift cards. They do still have Disney though.

To clarify, I'm not using the Visa GC deal. I would just buy a Disney GC through Office Depot to get the Chase offer.
I suspect if it goes through GCM, it will code that way and not trigger the offer. I would like to be wrong though since I have the same offer on multiple cards and no Office Depot stores within driving distance.

I have used offers at OD for Disney gift cards, can't remember if they were Chase or AMEX offers, but they have worked. More than once.

No, you'll need to buy gift cards in-store for the purchase to track properly. Online purchases go through GCM/Blackhawk and they will not track also note the Key Terms:
  • Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
Play it safe and go in-store. :thumbsup2

And I have to agree with @iujen94 - use DOSH!

Have a question regarding Lowe's gift cards. Does anyone know if they can be used for paying on a Lowes credit card balance? We're doing our kitchen and have been buying things with zero interest Lowe's financing. Whenever I see a special for Lowes gift cards, I always wonder if there's a way to apply those to the balance.

Unfortunately, a Lowe's Gift Card can't be used to make payments on any charge account. However, you can purchase the item with a gift card and put the remaining balance on the credit card. This split payment method can save you some money when using discounted gift cards.

I’m not sure if this applies to all ShopRites, but mine in central CT no longer has Amazon gift cards. They do still have Disney though.

ShopRite has not carried Amazon gift cards in years. However, they now carry the Go Shop gift cards (incomm's version of the happy cards) and if you get the gold go shop card it can be used at Lowe's or BBB to buy gift cards.

According to Doctor of Credit:
Buy Any $100 Third-Party Giftcard, Get $20 Shopping Voucher (11/26-11/29)

Great stacking opportunity with Amex!! :cool1::cool1:

Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals
This thread includes gift card deals for Disney, Universal Orlando, restaurants, warehouses, stores and more. It covers credit card offers and how to maximize your savings with apps and cashback websites.

11/17/21 Update
Since the launch of Updated Disney Gift Card Deals and More, I've been collecting Data Points (DP's) on various merchants posted by the savvy saving DIS community. We owe this wonderful community our gratitude. I owe them my gratitude and I thank each and everyone of you for your help and guidance.

We'll all get by with a little help from our friends and to give us some guidance when using the Dosh App, it brings me great pleasurer to introduce our Dosh Ambassador @iujen94

Congratulations! Thank you so much for your support and agreeing to be part of an awesome adventure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter