Does anyone have any experience using the Southwest Shopping portal to buy DGC from Sams Club? With the bonus miles, buying these seems to make sense. Even buying one of the $500 cards for $480 would generate 3400 miles if it works, which is worth about $50. Overall, this would be almost 15% off before CC rewards…

I don't use SW anything nor do I have a Sam's membership,.

Did you compare the cost of all the DGC Sam's sells?
Are they all showing the same discount, maybe that doesn't matter?

Also might want to read this Post.

Dollar General

1678222273896.png
  • Save 15% On Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: IHOP, Subway, The Children's Place/Gymboree, Xbox and Zaxby’s
    • Ad scan
    • Weekly ad (coming soon)
    • Offer valid 3/12/23 – 3/18/23.

Does anyone have any experience using the Southwest Shopping portal to buy DGC from Sams Club? With the bonus miles, buying these seems to make sense. Even buying one of the $500 cards for $480 would generate 3400 miles if it works, which is worth about $50. Overall, this would be almost 15% off before CC rewards…
I've tried once. Didn't credit bc gift cards. Also, the 5 points/$ is only on memberships. Otherwise its .5 points per dollar. So a $480 purchase would only get you 240 points plus the 1000 bonus. But gc are excluded.

Cumberland Farms
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & get $5 off
    • $25 Xbox
    • $20 Nintendo eShop
    • $15-$200 Doordash
    • $15-$100 Taco Bell
    • $15-$200 Uber Eats
    • $15-$100 Wendy’s
    • $20-$200 Netflix
    • $10 Spotify Premium
    • $25 Hulu
    • $25-$100 Sling
  • Expires 4/30/23. GCG

T-Mobile Tuesday: Free Year Craftsy, Crocs 30% Off & More
  • Each Tuesday, T-Mobile releases a number of freebies and deals for their customers. This week they are as follows:
    • Craftsy: Free 1-year membership
    • Wendy’s: Free Breakfast Sandwich with any purchase
    • Crocs: 30% off footwear + free shipping
  • Begins at 5 am ET on 3/7/23; Claim by 3/8/2023 at 4:59 am ET. DOC

Verizon Up Rewards Members: Free Starbucks Coffee (Free 100 Stars) - YMMV
  • Check your My Verizon app for the following offer:
    • Free starbucks coffee or tea, while supplies last; provided in the form of 100 stars. DOC

Last Day Deals!

Lidl Amex Offer:
Get 20% Back On Up To $50 Spend
Expires 3/07/23 GCG

Food City
  • Save $10 On Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Academy, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Lowe’s, Sony PlayStation and Xbox.
    • Limit 2 promotions per customers per day.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 3/07/23. Post #14548
H-E-B
  • Buy $30.00 Select Gift Cards & Get $5.00 H-E-B Gift Cards
    • Includes: Buffalo Wild Wings, Whataburger, Applebee's, Sonic, Arby's, or Cold Stone Creamery
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards For $40
    • Includes: Pappadeaux, Red Lobster and Sea Island
  • Unlimited use. Direct link
  • Expires 3/7/2023. Post #14391
Kroger Family Stores:
  • Get 200 Bonus Fuel Points on Choice or One4all gift card
  • Get 200 Bonus Fuel Points on Staples gift cards
Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network
  • Save $3 on Visa or Mastercard gift card with promo code FEB2023.

You live and learn I guess. Next time I'm trying to meet a bonus, I'll do what I always do which is go in person shopping. Was trying to save myself some work since my toddler has been sick with an ear infection and I'm sick with a head cold. I wished I saw the email before we left the Target parking lot but only noticed when we got home. Wasn't worth hauling everything back at that point. I don't trust you any more Target!
I know you mentioned a chat rep told you to wait a few days and the bonus would trigger, but maybe try again and explain what happened? I would HUCA (or DCA? disconnect chat again? IDK what that acronym would be) if you have the time. You may get a better resolution from someone more helpful.

When buying gift cards using a portal, the default position should be to assume they won't post or will become ineligible at the end. If they do, then you consider it a bonus. Otherwise, you will end up being disappointed a good portion of the time.

That is what happened in December when many people bought gift cards from stores like Best Buy which in the past had posted all of a sudden didn't post.

Just Saying,

The $100 DGC are back in stock at Best Buy if you need them, note they are NOT on sale but we do have a few offers they can be applied to.

View attachment 744780

Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY

STORES
Best Buy

Disney Gift Cards - Not on sale however you can use the credit card offers listed below in store and/or online if you were targeted. Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV
  • Best Buy Chase Offers: Get 10% Back at Best Buy, Up To $25 Back
  • Best Buy Chase Offer: Get 20% Back On Up To $125 Spend
    • Expires 4/13/23. GCG
  • PayPal Citi Offer: 5% back, up to $75 back.
I had been waiting for these to come back in stock since I had one of the Chase offers. I purchased a $100 and a $25 Disney digital card yesterday around 10:30am. I received a confirmation email, but still no sign of the gift cards. Anyone else experience a delay in the digital gift cards arriving from Best Buy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter