RMN is at 10% cash back at ShopDisney. Has anyone used it to buy Disney gift cards recently? Did it track?
Another datapoint: mine is also pending from 8/12 ready to pay out on 9/26 (and I stacked it with a Chase Offers 10% cash back). It wasn't 10% back on that day, but I needed to use my Chase Offers because it was about to expire. It did take a LONG time for me to get my e-card though, like days and days. It was very odd.

Added Offer ~ 9/10/20

Kroger: Spend $100 On Fixed-Value Visa Or Mastercard Gift Cards & Get 40c Off Per Gallon YMMV
View attachment 525075

GC galore provides a link, it's unavailable to me in MI.
Data Point on this offer:
  • Fred Meyer in PNW: Changed from 4x to 40 cents off. :thumbsup2 @afan
  • Ohio: Both Visa/MC gc offers are available. :thumbsup2 @Limes96

View attachment 525076
This post has been edited.

I had to get my prescription so I went inside and got some gc too. I got a fixed 100 visa and a variable Disney for 50. I had the earn 40 cents coupon clipped and it says I used it. I also had a 2x fuel points coupon that we have going.

My receipt is confusing me though. It shows the 2x fuel pnts and under it is eCpn 0840FEV03 which I'm guessing is the 40 cent coupon.

But it only shows I earned 222 fuel points on a total of 169.13. My fuel rewards shows the 150 from my 3 month rx and then the 222. There's nothing about the 40 cents. No idea how it'll work but if it's not actually combining it with the fuel points how am I supposed to use it and what's the point? I figured it was just another way of saying you'll get 4x points to make people understand what using it would give them. :confused3

We have over 1000 points for September already somehow so I've got to stop with gc there now because I'm maybe filling up once a month and did it last week with a dollar off a gallon from my August points. So I'm not allowed to buy any more at Fred's, only Safeway where I don't care about the fuel points :)

I think raise has really gone downhill recently. Besides for the fact that their discounts have become puny, I tried getting a family member to sign up using the first time subscriber 10% discount and after all the work and 10 minutes of placing the order, they go ahead and cancel it. Family member was ticked off and said what a waste of time.

Personally, I don't think I have placed any orders with raise in 2020 while in 2019 I probably spent close to $3,000. They really have gone downhill.

I didn't get 4x fuel points at kroger yesterday on a $230 gift card purchase. All the woman at customer service could do was add 200. I called and now the virtual assistant can add fuel points. It was super easy. And I did ask the woman at customer service why so many Kroger employees were wearing masks not covering their noses. So irritating. Same issue at my Target.

I was about to use the 10% offer from RMN at shopDisney (using the app) but under the details I read "Purchases of gift cards are excluded". So, I wonder if they changed terms for it since they started the promotion? Bummer.

I was about to use the 10% offer from RMN at shopDisney (using the app) but under the details I read "Purchases of gift cards are excluded". So, I wonder if they changed terms for it since they started the promotion? Bummer.
Pretty sure it always says that.

Added Offers ~ 9/14/20

Disney Gift Card Deals
Albertsons/Safeway: Save Up To $25 On Visa Gift Cards
Meijer: Earn $5 Reward For Every $50 Spent On Gift Cards
Limit 10. Excludes the following gift card brands: Meijer, iTunes, Amazon,​
Gaming, Sling TV, Google Play, CBS All Access, Spotify, HBO NOW, Hulu, Steam, Phone cards, Prepaid debit, Visa, Mastercard and American Express.​
Expires 10/3/20. Link

Meijer DP: Not all Meijer stores are coded as grocery with some bank credit cards.

Walgreens: Buy Select Reloadable Prepaid Gift Cards & Get 5,000 Points
Includes: Green Dot, American Express, Visa, MyVanilla and Go Bank.​
Expires 9/19/20. Link

Discount District
Best Buy:
  • Save 10% On CBS All Access Gift Cards
    • $100 gift cards for $90 – digital
    • $50 gift cards for $45 – digital
    • $25 gift cards for $22.50 – digital
    • $25 gift cards for $22.50 – physical
    • Digital – limit 1.
      • Physical – limit 3.
    • Direct link to offer . Earn BB Reward Certificate. Expiry date unknown. Link
  • Get 5% instant discount when buying Prepaid Phone Gift Cards for the following brands:
    • Tracfone, Total Wireless, Net10, AT&T, Cricket Wireless, Simple Mobile, T-Mobile, Verizon, Lycamobile, Boost Mobile, H2O Wireless, U.S. Cellular.
    • Direct link to offer . Earn BB Reward Certificate. Limit & Expiry date unknown. Link
Dollar General: Save 10% On Select Gift Cards
Includes: Wendy’s, Domino’s, Subway & Krispy Kreme
Expires 9/19/20.
If you have a card from the Cash app, both Wendy’s and Domino’s are available as Boosts for 15% this week. Link

Kinney Drugs: Buy $25 Fanatics Gift Card & Get $5 Kinney Drugs Gift Card Free
Expires 9/19/20. Link

Rite Aid: Buy $25 Gift Cards For Regal Cinemas Or Sling TV & Get $5 BonusCash
Limit 2 offers per customer. Expires 9/19/20. Link

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Old Navy Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $80 Spend
Maximum $8 back. Offer valid one time only. Payment must be made directly with the merchant. Offer not valid on third party delivery services.​
Expires 9/24/20. Link

Overstock Chase Offer: Earn 15% Back On Up To $300 Of Spend
Maximum $45 back. Offer valid one time only. Payment must be made directly with the merchant. Offer not valid on third party delivery services.​
Expires 9/30/20. Link

Warehouses
Sam’s Club: Buy $25 DoorDash eGift card For $22.50
Limit 4. Expires 11/4/20. Link

Added Offers ~ 9/15/20

Discount District
Best Buy: Save 20% On Fortnite V-Bucks Gift Cards
  • $10 cards for $7.99
  • $25 cards for $19.99
  • $40 cards for $31.99
  • $100 cards for $79.99
Warehouses
Sam’s Club: Save 25% On Select Gift Cards $50 multipacks for $37.50:
  • 5x $10 Krispy Kreme gift cards
  • 2x $25 Pei Wei gift cards
  • 2x $25 Smashburger gift cards

Update:
It worked - just got an email from RMN saying my cash back is coming soon! Woo!
The email you received is RMK letting you know shopDisney verified your purchase. I believe the issue is since gift cards do not quality for cash back, RMK can claw back the cash back sometime between now and the 6 weeks it takes to deposit into your account. Please correct me if I'm wrong though.. I'm still waiting for RMK to deposit my cash back from 8/3 🤷

The email you received is RMK letting you know shopDisney verified your purchase. I believe the issue is since gift cards do not quality for cash back, RMK can claw back the cash back sometime between now and the 6 weeks it takes to deposit into your account. Please correct me if I'm wrong though.. I'm still waiting for RMK to deposit my cash back from 8/3 🤷

How many times did I write "RMK" and still not realize I was typing it wrong 🤦‍♀️ RMN***

Well, like the estimated date from RMN said, I received the funds today! Just over 6 weeks later. Worth it for the 14% RMN cashback and 10% Chase offer credit!

Chase Freedom Visa & Freedom Flex 4th Qtr: 5% up to $1,500 at Walmart & PayPal

Chase DP:
Chase Freedom Flex
- Complete Guide by Frequent Miler

Shell Amex Offers: Spend $25 on gas purchase and get a one time credit statement of $10/1,000 Points When Using the Shell App
Expires 12/13/2020. Link

Walmart: Save $10 Off $35+ Order With Instacart When Using Promo Code WALCART20
Limit 1 use of promo code. Expires 9/27/20. Link

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter