Ugh!! I am SO upset! I am doing my final preparations for my trip in 2 weeks and in the process of doing some of my redemptions. I wanted to "maximize" my options so I redeemed a bunch of my rewards (Receipt Hog, E-Rewards, etc) that had Uber OR Amazon options for AMAZON, with the intention of using them to buy Uber/Lyft gift cards as needed on our trip. We do not use Uber/Lyft at home so I did not want to "overbuy" and I figured that we would simply "convert" the Amazon to Uber/Lyft and then use the leftover Amazon when I get home.

Now, I am DEVASTATED to see that Amazon no longer allows Amazon gift cards to be used to purchase third-party gift cards! :sad: I know we will use AT LEAST $100 worth of Uber/Lyft while we are there (I cashed out $225 into Amazon!) and now I am stuck with Amazon money and I will still need to come up with the money we will need for our Uber trips:headache:.

It's not the end of the world....I have the funds...it's just not the same in my mind since that was "free" money and now I have to take the cash out of my bank account. I will still use the Amazon funds since we have our subscribe and save shipment that comes every month which is well over $100, but it's still a blow to my obsessive-compulsive mind:jester:.

....It will be OK...I'm going to WDW in 13 days!!:dogdance::dogdance:

Ugh!! I am SO upset! I am doing my final preparations for my trip in 2 weeks and in the process of doing some of my redemptions. I wanted to "maximize" my options so I redeemed a bunch of my rewards (Receipt Hog, E-Rewards, etc) that had Uber OR Amazon options for AMAZON, with the intention of using them to buy Uber/Lyft gift cards as needed on our trip. We do not use Uber/Lyft at home so I did not want to "overbuy" and I figured that we would simply "convert" the Amazon to Uber/Lyft and then use the leftover Amazon when I get home.

Now, I am DEVASTATED to see that Amazon no longer allows Amazon gift cards to be used to purchase third-party gift cards! :sad: I know we will use AT LEAST $100 worth of Uber/Lyft while we are there (I cashed out $225 into Amazon!) and now I am stuck with Amazon money and I will still need to come up with the money we will need for our Uber trips:headache:.

It's not the end of the world....I have the funds...it's just not the same in my mind since that was "free" money and now I have to take the cash out of my bank account. I will still use the Amazon funds since we have our subscribe and save shipment that comes every month which is well over $100, but it's still a blow to my obsessive-compulsive mind:jester:.

....It will be OK...I'm going to WDW in 13 days!!:dogdance::dogdance:

Still free money. Now that Amazon stuff won't come out of your bank account like normal so the money you take out is still your free money. Just have to switch how you look at it 🙂

Best Buy has 10% off $100 Uber and Uber + Uber Eats gift cards today.

The Marriott Amex Offer I already had, Thanks again!
So there are 2 separate Marriott Amex offers running simultaneously.

1. 20% off any purchase, up to $50 max on a $250 spend. That’s what was already posted.
2. Required spend of $250, get a $75 or $100 statement credit back. This is what I got.

Similar, but if you get the $100 credit that’s a 40% discount. Also different earning structure, so one is better for value stays and the other for higher cost options.

Buddy, What?! That's crazy! It's always Pilot error or user error. Hey at least they finally figured out the issue is on their end. Now that's embarrassing!
It was more embarrassing standing on line to pay for the DGC at Walgreens and then realizing I couldn't load the $45 into my CashApp account. Lesson learned, do it beforehand! :)

Chase offer for Best Buy

10% back with a maximum of $25.

Offer valid one time only. Expires 11/23/23.

Out of all my many cards, I only have it on my debit card. Since it's a one time only offer, I'd only use it online if you're ordering a single item at $250 or more, since you can't be sure multiple items will ship together. And Best Buy splits the charges based on shipments. The offer automatically applies to the first charge to the card. To get the full amount you'd have to contact Chase and hope for a good rep to submit it for manual processing. (I personally just don't want that level of effort. So I'll try to shop in store.)

Talk about targeted, only got it on one card out of many as well lol. Nice stack with the Uber $10 off $100. Bought 2 digital GCs. Looked back on my old orders and they kept multiple digital GCs as one charge, so hopefully it works the same.

I received a bestbuy chase offer for 10% cash back. I just used a similar bestbuy chase offer two weeks ago. I’ve received the cash back for that one. Does anyone know if there’s a limit to using the new offer? For example, can only use a 10% offer once a month etc.

Talk about targeted, only got it on one card out of many as well lol. Nice stack with the Uber $10 off $100. Bought 2 digital GCs. Looked back on my old orders and they kept multiple digital GCs as one charge, so hopefully it works the same.
I wondered if it was digital only if it'd get fulfilled at the same time, keeping it together. Might be my exception for an online order.

Had my husband check his accounts and he got nothing. He doesn't have quite as many as me so maybe it's a numbers game, like the lottery. Gotta have so many for a partial percentage of chance to get it :laughing:

I received a bestbuy chase offer for 10% cash back. I just used a similar bestbuy chase offer two weeks ago. I’ve received the cash back for that one. Does anyone know if there’s a limit to using the new offer? For example, can only use a 10% offer once a month etc.
As long as it's truly a new offer, you can use it. There's no velocity limits or maximums.

The only thing to not get tripped on is if Chase is still showing an offer that you used as available still. It can take a few days for it to register as used. Meanwhile it makes it look like you could use the same offer again, showing it in the Available tab, but you can't. But it sounds like for you it's been a reasonable time for it to be marked as used and this is actually a new one, so go for it and enjoy!

So jealous of those 15% off codes.

RE- tripadvisor deal. We have APs for WDW so we don't need those, but we are headed to DL next year... I am only seeing 3 day tickets for next summer on tripadvisor and we need 4/5. Anyone seeing a different option? I assume I can't buy the ones offered for this year and then apply it to next year's dates because the pricing is different.
I think I’m going to have to check this deal out. Heading to DL next year too and planning on 3 park days. Might be worth buying them now then.

I made a separate thread about the target circle tripadvisor things to do 20% off code. I haven't checked out all of the way because i'm not going to DW, but it seems to be applying the discount for me. 7 day base tickets for 4 $2,561.92. Looks like a good deal, Am I missing something? I don't know people but this looks pretty killer to me!. Stack with CB sites and paypal 5% back this quarter on chase freedom. Don't know why this is not getting any traction?????????

Thanks for pointing this out. I was able to buy my DH a 7-day park hopper for next June and save $170 from WDW prices. The kids and have AP's because we go more often, but I was happy with the savings.

I just wish I didn't rush and went through one of the cash back sites because I could have saved another 8% or so.

Doesn't seem like Tripadvisor has options for 3 day PH with Genie+ for 2024 but I can find them for Dec 2023. If I buy the 2023 tixs...I shouldn't have any problems moving them forward to April 2024 right? Looks to be the same price. Would I have to call Disney to do that or can I do it online?

Doesn't seem like Tripadvisor has options for 3 day PH with Genie+ for 2024 but I can find them for Dec 2023. If I buy the 2023 tixs...I shouldn't have any problems moving them forward to April 2024 right? Looks to be the same price. Would I have to call Disney to do that or can I do it online?
Posted in the thread pertaining to the Target TripAdvisor 20% discount the tickets are valid until January 2025

“Regular eTickets expire 13 days after first use or January 12, 2025, whichever occurs first."

So you’ll be able to use your tickets for the dates you want.

So Harris Teeter is offering 4X fuel points on shopping on Friday 10/6 so I called the store to ask if Disney gift cards are included in this offer and of course store manager had no idea🤨. She told me they are offering the extra points on some of their gift cards but she didn’t know which ones so I called the customer service number and of course they told me to call store directly And/or check store ad which I did but add states “dining” and “digital” cards and I’m not sure which cards they are includin.

Not exactly gift card related, but I was using the target 15% off to buy some nutrition bars and the price was $8.99 on my account but when I switched to my sisters account who had the 15% off the price of the item was then $9.79. I couldn't understand why the price would be different on 2 different accounts since it was shipping to the exact same address and even when I chose in store pickup the price was different on the 2 accounts even for pickup at the exact same store! I finally realized it had to with what your home store is set at under your account settings, when I changed the home store in my sisters account to a different home store, it gave the lower price. I think this is really sneaky by target.

So Harris Teeter is offering 4X fuel points on shopping on Friday 10/6 so I called the store to ask if Disney gift cards are included in this offer and of course store manager had no idea🤨. She told me they are offering the extra points on some of their gift cards but she didn’t know which ones so I called the customer service number and of course they told me to call store directly And/or check store ad which I did but add states “dining” and “digital” cards and I’m not sure which cards they are includin.
That’s unusual AND super annoying. Typically the 4x is on all GCs. Here’s the specific fine print - I would assume Disney is NOT included.

Attachments

• 7EB692DD-2682-4EED-9B68-1EE2B77AFF0A.jpeg
    7EB692DD-2682-4EED-9B68-1EE2B77AFF0A.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 4
I rarely shop at Target but I just checked my Circle offers and I have $10 reward for a $65 purchase and 15% off one purchase. Will these combine automatically, so I should make a $78 purchase to get the $10 reward?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter