Staples
1697127085319.png

• Buy $200 Visa Gift Cards With No Purchase Fee
    • Limit 8 per customer per day.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 10/15/23 - 10/21/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • Staples US Bank Offer:
    • Spend $1,000 or more in combined purchases and earn a $50 statement credit, OR
    • Spend $400 or more in combined purchases and earn a $25 statement credit.
    • Expires 10/31/23. Post #18861
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
  • Staples also accepts Apple Pay
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV for DGC
  • Staples doesn't allow PayPal on gift cards purchases
  • ONLY Staples eGift cards are processed by a third party. All other 3rd party gc are sold by Staples online.

Weis Markets
1697127886339.png

• Earn 4x on $100 ALL Gift Cards
    • Excludes: Weis Markets gift cards, All financial cards (American Express, Mastercard & Visa), All prepaid reloadable debit cards (Amex Serve, Green Dot, Netspend, Paypower, Reload IT, T-Mobile GPR & Univision) and All phone cards.
    • Ad Scan / Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 10/20/23 - 11/02/23

Does anyone know if Costco Travel is considered Warehouse/Wholesale category under credit card offers? Or does it code as Travel?

View attachment 801178
I signed up for TCB When doing the Target Tripadvisor offer. This is how my purchase tracked. Does this mean I am not going to get the cash back?
I wrote this a while back here on the disboard, I personally have never used Topcashback since every time Doctor of Credit would post a deal involving Topcashback the comments section would be filled with hundreds of comments about how Topcashback didn't pay out for their purchase. That being said, if you do an internet search for topcahsback reviews, almost all the sites seem to give them 5 stars but again, that could just mean they have a bunch of people working for them who know how to play the bot game and create hundreds of fake reviews.

I wrote this a while back here on the disboard, I personally have never used Topcashback since every time Doctor of Credit would post a deal involving Topcashback the comments section would be filled with hundreds of comments about how Topcashback didn't pay out for their purchase. That being said, if you do an internet search for topcahsback reviews, almost all the sites seem to give them 5 stars but again, that could just mean they have a bunch of people working for them who know how to play the bot game and create hundreds of fake reviews.
About a year ago, I had a negative experience with them. I made a large purchase and it went pending, but would not move to payable. It took nearly 8 months of back and forth and multiple screenshots to finally get my payment. It was nearly $90.00. I must be a glutton for punishment because I tried it with this TripAdvisor deal. I just went in with the attitude that I was already getting a great deal so if it happens to payout that's just a bonus. I should have waited for Rakuten lol

Sorry if this has been asked. Can I get my Disney debit card Visa discount in the parks, but actually pay with gift cards?

Thank you

Sorry if this has been asked. Can I get my Disney debit card Visa discount in the parks, but actually pay with gift cards?

Thank you
Must use card to get discount.

From card terms : Must use your valid Disney Visa Card and/or Disney Rewards Redemption Card as the form(s) of payment at the time of purchase for full amount of purchase and mention this offer in store or use promo code DRVCMEMBER online.

Not sure if this belongs here, but The Digital Bits is reporting that Best Buy will be exiting the physical media market (DVDs and Blu ray) 1st quarter 2024. So this will be the last BF where they’ll have them. Disappointing because less retailers usually means higher prices and I loved added to my collection on BF. I still like physical media since streamers take stuff down/shuffle it around all the time. https://x.com/thedigitalbits/status/1712533454381002903?s=20

Last edited:
Not sure if this belongs here, but The Digital Bits is reporting that Best Buy will be existing the physical media market (DVDs and Blu ray) 1st quarter 2024. So this will be the last BF where they’ll have them. Disappointing because less retailers usually means higher prices and I loved added to my collection on BF. I still like physical media since streamers take stuff down/shuffle it around all the time. https://x.com/thedigitalbits/status/1712533454381002903?s=20
It's sad (if your still into physical media).... but yeah nothing to do with Disney Gift Cards.

I do buy Vudu Gift Cards, so I know I'm saving at least 20% on movies - and always have access to the content. Could use a DGC if you bought from shopDisney, but beyond that...

Curious if anyone thinks the Black Friday Best Buy gift card deals will now only be offered to their "plus" and "total" members. I did so well in the past with those offers but not worth spending money to join their rewards program.

Curious if anyone thinks the Black Friday Best Buy gift card deals will now only be offered to their "plus" and "total" members. I did so well in the past with those offers but not worth spending money to join their rewards program.
Is there talk of this? How disappointing if they do this. I was just wondering when the Dis cards
will be on sale again.

Not sure if this belongs here, but The Digital Bits is reporting that Best Buy will be existing the physical media market (DVDs and Blu ray) 1st quarter 2024. So this will be the last BF where they’ll have them. Disappointing because less retailers usually means higher prices and I loved added to my collection on BF. I still like physical media since streamers take stuff down/shuffle it around all the time. https://x.com/thedigitalbits/status/1712533454381002903?s=20

Well that's disappointing, we too prefer physical media.
Thanks for posting a link, I hope it won't catch on. I have a few BB gc's in my stash and will keep an eye on any deals.

@Scalemaster34 :rolleyes1 consider this the More aspect of our thread just like Discount District.

Is there talk of this? How disappointing if they do this. I was just wondering when the Dis cards
will be on sale again.

Considering this is BB first holiday since the launch, I'm thinking there might be better deals during BF for members sitewide. And more buying power/higher limits on gc purchases.

I haven't heard any talk of this yet. It is pure speculation on my part. But...when I see this on their membership page, "exclusive access to sales, events and products", it does make me nervous:

That's basically true for any membership, right?
When it comes to gc's, the noticeable difference will be on the limits whether it's per day, per transaction etc.

The exclusive gc deals already exists.

Last edited:
Added Offers ~ 10/13/23

Discount District

Best Buy Online

1697209398511.png
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Chase Offer: 10% back with a maximum of $25.Offer valid one time only.
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points.
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV
  • BB also accepts: Apple Pay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter