Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Amazon Shop with Points:
Danny Deal Guru
I really like how DDG has this set up, easy to read and no nonsense.

I think these must be invitation only....

For me these offers are always hit or miss and that's without the invite but I always try them. Did you clink the links to the articles, there might be more information in there.
Article says "Check the links and see if you are eligible for some of them at least. ", so I think they know it's just a chance thing. On my three cards I either got a "not eligible" or "by invitation only" message.

I could have sworn Giftcards.com
sold Safeway/Albertson's gift cards but I'm not finding them, though I did see GIANT, Martin’s and Giant and so much more... including VV.

Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal
  • Capital One Shopping: Excellent deal!
    • Earn 12% Cashback At Giftcards .com
    • Targeted via email.
    • You may not earn more than $250.00 worth of Shopping Rewards in any single transaction.
    • Expiry date unknown. GCG
  • Site now accepts: Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Shopping portal

Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network

1697818796005.png

• Earn 4x Fuel Points on SOME 3rd Party Gift Cards
  • Disney is NOT included! :confused3
    • Kroger Online
    • Standard Exclusions: All store gift cards under the Kroger umbrella including Kroger Wireless Refill and Kroger boost, and variable load Visa & Mastercard gift cards.
    • Expires 10/20/23.
4x Fuel also applies to this offer:
  • Buy $150 Visa or Mastercard Gift Card & Get $10 Off with Promo Code OCT2023
    • Kroger Online
    • Excludes eGift.
    • Shipping Fee of 50¢ per card applies
    • Purchasing fees apply as well:
      • $50 = $5.95 & $100 = $6.95
    • Earn 2x 4x Fuel Points.
    • Expires 10/25/23. Post #19774
Edit to add:
  • Unfortunately I'm not seeing the same promotion at brick & mortar locations.
  • Added the standard list of exclusions.

Last edited:
BJ's has another spend $30 and get a $10 reward. This time on Soda and the reward has worked on DGC's in the past.

Buy the soda between 10-20 and 10-29 and the reward will be loaded on 10-31 to be used by 11-6.

I was digging around my PayPal account on my laptop and saw the offer below to earn $3 with 4 purchases, which I would have never realized if I weren't exploring my account on the website. On the Home Page, click on the PayPal Rewards link and once on the Rewards page, scroll down to see if you have the offer. It's not a lot of reward dollars, but since the Q4 Chase Freedom bonus is 5% on PayPal, it is pretty easy to meet the 4 purchase requirements. They could have made this offer more prominent on the Home page or on the Deals page, just saying...
1697850622706.png

Are you receiving these in email? All I got was the soda one and I don’t buy soda.
Not sure. I don't buy soda either. But @Jimsig's post prompted me to check my BJs account to check for other coupons. I try to remember to check periodically, and haven't in a while.

ETA: just checked my email. I did receive an email for a $10 reward if I buy $30 soda. I did not get an email for the $10 of any purchase of $125.

Not sure. I don't buy soda either. But @Jimsig's post prompted me to check my BJs account to check for other coupons. I try to remember to check periodically, and haven't in a while.

ETA: just checked my email. I did receive an email for a $10 reward if I buy $30 soda. I did not get an email for the $10 of any purchase of $125.
Oooh! I'll check my account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter