Be sure to check your Discover card emails. There are various offers now going on. I got spend 2500
get 250 back. Im stacking that with the their quarter 4 5x from Target to the limit then the rest
on hopefully black friday Dis card specials or Sams'/BJ's offers.

The same offer is on DH's card and I had my brother check his card and he has it also. Im using all 3 for
Disney gift cards. I need 15k for next year's cruises and half way there with this sudden offer. So check yr emails!
I don't get any offers from Discover. I very rarely even get an email from them, usually something about a reoccurring charge or the like and never offers. Is there somewhere else to find offers. I searched the website and didn't see any. I am a long time card holder (30yrs+) and I feel that is the problem for some reason.

BJ's, but I just read the fine print and it's in-store only :(.
I had a $10 off $10 that said instore but worked online off dgc. Just used it 10/24.

I don't get any offers from Discover. I very rarely even get an email from them, usually something about a reoccurring charge or the like and never offers. Is there somewhere else to find offers. I searched the website and didn't see any. I am a long time card holder (30yrs+) and I feel that is the problem for some reason.
Didn't see it anywhere when I logged in.

I don't get any offers from them either. Usually I only use the card for 5x promos. Beginning in January I
stopped using the card. Now im getting the Amazon 10 20 or 30 off and just got this latest offer. Please
keep searching your email for anything with the title Discover. If I hadn't seen someone else post it I never
would have looked. Actually found it in spam folder (check there also).

Someone posted a picture of a Sam's Club ad in a FB Group I'm on .. starting on 11/3/23 - $180 for a $200 Disney Gift Card from Sam's Club. Limit 2 per membership.

9% off face value, combine with the Chase Freedom 5% off on Warehouse Clubs for 14.5% off plus whatever cashback is at the time (many times it is only 1-2%).

Not my photo, this was taken from Facebook (credit to Jamie Gentsch).

View attachment 804810

What's strange is the flyer I received for the 11/3 sale doesn't list Disney

*edit* I see it now on page 5

Last edited:
My Target Circle check is still there from yesterday. I know technically it shouldn’t matter but there were no gc as part of this purchase.
Now my bonus is activated (was previously activated but was dropped) but my first step was not updated. Still going to wait it out.

I try to stack Chase 5% with Kroger 4x fuel rewards and never had an issue until today. Since grocery isn’t currently a 5x category, I used Chase ink cash card to purchase MC gift cards at Office Depot with their current $15 off $300 promo. Since I have to renew annual passes now, I purchased enough $200 to cover the large amount. In the past, I’ve been able to do unlimited $200 gc purchases using the visa/mc gift cards checking out one at a time and processing as debit.

Today I was limited to two transactions at one register with the MC gas. I even went to the customer service desk and had the same issue there. Guess it will just take a little more effort and having to go to separate registers and only get two at a time now.

BJs one day coupon $15 off $150 purchase. Today only, 10/27/23. Might be personalized with different offers.

Check your digital coupons.
Is anyone able to use this online?
I tried to check out a grocery cart I had and it won't let me use it, says in-store only. When I read the description it doesn't state that but does have a vague term may vary type of sentence squeezed in there. The small print is kinda too small for me lol

Edit:
This is the message on the coupon
"Sorry, these products are only available in store."

BJs one day coupon $15 off $150 purchase. Today only, 10/27/23. Might be personalized with different offers.

Check your digital coupons.
Is anyone able to use this online?
I tried to check out a grocery cart I had and it won't let me use it, says in-store only. When I read the description it doesn't state that but does have a vague term may vary type of sentence squeezed in there. The small print is kinda too small for me lol

Edit:
This is the message on the coupon
"Sorry, these products are only available in store."
I just purchased the 3pak $50 DGC = $132.16 and 1-$25 = 22.32 eDGC and the $15 coupon worked.

Question - I got a Target Circle offer for $30 reward if I make 3, $100 purchases. Would I need to buy MORE than a $100 gift card since I get 5% off from my Red Card? I tried to make a $100 purchase and don't see any qualifying purchases showing up. Thanks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter