• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RE Walgreens: Did you see this from GC Galore

Update 12/4/23: Per Juggernaut’s comment below, apparently at least one of these brands can be bought in a $5 denomination, meaning you can buy $10 worth of gift cards in order to get the $10 Walgreens gift card free.

Unfortunately Juggernaut didn't mention which gift card they bought. It's all in the details Peeps! What a naut! :laughing: See what I did there?

Walgreens
  • Buy any TWO Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Walgreens gift card
    • Includes: Ace Hardware, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela's, Delta Airlines, Domino's, Fanatics .com, H&M or $50 Nintendo eShop gift card.
    • Must include Walgreens gift card with purchase
    • Note, they do not keep WGC at the registers like other stores and are specific to promotions, so be sure to check with store manager prior to purchase.
    • If any of these brands can be bought in $10 or $15 denominations Like Domino's and H&M, that’ll definitely be the best deal percentage-wise.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 12/09/23. Post #21239
Credit Cards & More

GIANT/Martin’s/Stop & Shop/Giant
GIANT
1701717444105.png
  • Earn 8x Points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Bass Pro Shops, DoorDash, IHOP, Macy's and Starbucks
  • Earn 3x Points On Vanilla Visa Gift Cards

Last edited:

Same! I’ve got it on 2 cards… for food.
Haha, I had 5 of them.....already all maxed. But double dipping those 10% offers and the extra 5% Disneybucks on our Disney Chase cards was really sweet.

Also, I saw you are Aulani owners.....so jealous. We dropped some of our points on just a single night his summer on our way home from Japan....if it was financially feesable for us I would have dropped on some points for there on the spot lol. We had SO much fun in 36 hours haha. That said, never thought the food could be more expensive then it is actually at Disney World haha. I was wrong!

Don’t know-I haven’t really ventured into prepaid cards at all yet.
Yes, I use my ink to purchase Visa and MC Gift cards to pay for our food all the time. I really love getting the visa deals on the grocery cards to purchase food. Getting 20% off your groceries is just a really amazing feeling.

Now if you can use them to purchase gift cards at aldi....I am unsure.

My DD24 just moved to Colorado for the winter to be a ski bum. She drives a Subaru Outback and she used my Hy-Vee FuelSaver rewards I earned with the purchase of my Disney Gift Cards along the way! She used $3.19 cents per gallon for 17.380 gallons for a value of $55 worth of gas. That's my girl!

$2000 DGC
(-$40) 2% back on my credit card
(-$400) Hy-Vee Gift Cards from promo
(-$55) Gas from FuelPerks

Total real cost to me: $1505 ... that's a 25% savings. I'll take it.
Thats fantastic! I always find myself wishing that I actually had a Hy-vee near us.....

Last edited:

PayPal Digital Gifts
1701750213108.png

• $50 Chipotle Gift Card for $42.50
  • $100 DoorDash Gift Card for $85
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal

Dierbergs
  • Buy $200 Dierbergs Gift Cards & Earn $10 Dierbergs Points
    • Includes any combination of Dierbergs gift cards to total $200 threshold.
    • Limit 1 offer per Reward Member
    • 15,000 Dierbergs Rewards points will be automatically added to your account within 24 hours of qualifying purchase.
    • Must be Dierbergs Rewards Member
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 12/04/23. Post #20997
Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network​

Haha, I had 5 of them.....already all maxed. But double dipping those 10% offers and the extra 5% Disneybucks on our Disney Chase cards was really sweet.

Also, I saw you are Aulani owners.....so jealous. We dropped some of our points on just a single night his summer on our way home from Japan....if it was financially feesable for us I would have dropped on some points for there on the spot lol. We had SO much fun in 36 hours haha. That said, never thought the food could be more expensive then it is actually at Disney World haha. I was wrong!
I'm balancing offers with P2 not wanting more cards--but it's always nice to realize how much you've saved.

We actually let our friends use our first year of Aulani points so we haven't been--heading there right after school gets out for our twins birthday. I can't wait!

Delta via Cashstar

1701750652924.png
  • Buy $300 Delta gift cards & get $20 Starbucks gift cards free.
    • Direct link to offer
    • Bonus Starbucks eGift will be emailed to eligible purchaser separately from the Delta Gift Card, to purchaser’s email address listed at time of purchase.
    • Expires 12/18/23. To learn more go to GC Galore - Be sure to read the comment.

Any Target Circle pros? I get the bonuses frequently by purchasing DGCs, but I am wondering if it will still trigger a step on my new bonus offer with following scenario....
Need to spend $110 per step- buying a toy for $65 and DGC for $50. Use $35 in previous Circle earnings. Do I still check off a step since original price/subtotal was above the goal? (Or does using previous earnings count against me?)
I've tried to look at terms and FAQ and can't seem to find a definitive answer.

I made a horrible mistake. Does anyone know if there is anything I can do? I bought (what I thought) were Disney cards from Sams club and they are Disney Plus. I called and they put me through to a bunch of different places including to Disney Plus and Disney gift cards, and WDW and then back to Sams. Everyone said no. I am sick about this as I have no need for 200 dollars worth of Disney plus. We are saving for our trip in Feb.

Any Target Circle pros? I get the bonuses frequently by purchasing DGCs, but I am wondering if it will still trigger a step on my new bonus offer with following scenario....
Need to spend $110 per step- buying a toy for $65 and DGC for $50. Use $35 in previous Circle earnings. Do I still check off a step since original price/subtotal was above the goal? (Or does using previous earnings count against me?)
I've tried to look at terms and FAQ and can't seem to find a definitive answer.
Do not use the Circle earnings. The order will not count. You can use Target GCs to pay towards steps but not circle earnings.

I made a horrible mistake. Does anyone know if there is anything I can do? I bought (what I thought) were Disney cards from Sams club and they are Disney Plus. I called and they put me through to a bunch of different places including to Disney Plus and Disney gift cards, and WDW and then back to Sams. Everyone said no. I am sick about this as I have no need for 200 dollars worth of Disney plus. We are saving for our trip in Feb.
I truly empathize...I've made some mistakes like this too and totally understand that "oh crap" feeling once you realize the goof. 99% of the time, GCs are final sale/non-refundable, but a "plan b" could be to check out the aftermarket gift card websites - people sell all the GCs they get as gifts that they don't want. You lose a bit of the value, but will recoup most of it if you can unload them there. Maybe even buy Disney ones there? I don't know the names of the best/most reputable sites, but I'm sure someone here might.

I truly empathize...I've made some mistakes like this too and totally understand that "oh crap" feeling once you realize the goof. 99% of the time, GCs are final sale/non-refundable, but a "plan b" could be to check out the aftermarket gift card websites - people sell all the GCs they get as gifts that they don't want. You lose a bit of the value, but will recoup most of it if you can unload them there. Maybe even buy Disney ones there? I don't know the names of the best/most reputable sites, but I'm sure someone here might.
I've had good experiences selling gift cards at www.raise.com in the past, but it's been a while.

I stopped by the Aldi near my school today to pick up $60 worth of GCs (mix of Disney and Starbucks). The selection wasn't huge but it had the two I was looking for! Has anyone done only GCs with this offer and already got their 10% back? I noticed a bunch of exclusions on the Aldi offer that I'm not used to seeing on others. I'm taking my dog to her grooming appt this Saturday and conveniently there is an Aldi next door so if the offer works well, I will grab my next $60 at that one.

I stopped by the Aldi near my school today to pick up $60 worth of GCs (mix of Disney and Starbucks). The selection wasn't huge but it had the two I was looking for! Has anyone done only GCs with this offer and already got their 10% back? I noticed a bunch of exclusions on the Aldi offer that I'm not used to seeing on others. I'm taking my dog to her grooming appt this Saturday and conveniently there is an Aldi next door so if the offer works well, I will grab my next $60 at that one.
I've used the offer for GC purchases several times already and have received the 10% credit each time (7-14 days after post date).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter