• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I have had several DGC orders canceled by Costco (including today). I was able to get 4 and my husband got 4 so I am not too upset. What I am upset about is that Costco now cancels EVERYTHING I try to order. I have been trying to order Yankee ticket vouchers for my husbands birthday and I keep getting the “canceled due to exceeding limits” even though I haven't even bought one yet!!!

I have had several DGC orders canceled by Costco (including today). I was able to get 4 and my husband got 4 so I am not too upset. What I am upset about is that Costco now cancels EVERYTHING I try to order. I have been trying to order Yankee ticket vouchers for my husbands birthday and I keep getting the “canceled due to exceeding limits” even though I haven't even bought one yet!!!
Have you tried restarting your device and if a computer, clearing cookies?

OOF! That’s a big warning for the rest of us. Do you know if it’s just the Yankee tickets or a digital item shadow ban (hopefully temporary!) or a complete shadow ban on web purchases?

OOF! That’s a big warning for the rest of us. Do you know if it’s just the Yankee tickets or a digital item shadow ban (hopefully temporary!) or a complete shadow ban on web purchases?
I can confirm I have purchased multiple physical items across multiple orders for shipping and have received no cancellations besides electronic Disney GCs. I haven't tried any other electronic delivery items.

pixiedust: Happy New Year Peeps!

Added Offer 1/01/24 Discount District

Best Buy
1704097623513.png

Credit Cards and More
  • Apple Pay Amex offer: via Everyday card
    Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more purchases using Apple Pay on your eligible mobile device.
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • BB also accepts Apple Pay & PayPal
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV

Last edited:
Costco Online
  • $100 Topgolf (Two $50) Egift Cards for $69.99
  • $100 California Pizza Kitchen (Two $50) eGift Cards for $74.99
  • $100 Smashburger (Four $25) eGift Cards for $74.99
  • $100 Pinstripes Restaurant (Two $50) eGift Cards for $69.99
  • $100 Sullivan's Steakhouse (Two $50) eGift Cards for $69.99
Credit Cards & More

Grrr! I thought I deleted all Q4 from the thread!

Last edited:
I am not sure. I did call and the customer service rep could see I had not purchased any Yankee tickets. He said it was probably an IT issue and he would put in a “ticket”.
I had my husband attempt to purchase the voucher on his phone and he was able to. (Happy Birthday honey!😂 )
I haven't tried again.

I haven't been able to get DGC from Costco on my account since my initial purchase on 12/11. I was able to use my sister's account (w/ my cc and email) on 12/31 to get 2 more. That's all that I'm comfortable getting at the moment. It's enough to pay off my room-only reservation. I'm going to wait to do that until after 1/3 when the Disney+ deal (whatever it is) is supposed to be announced. It'll give my TA a chance to modify my reservation if it's a better deal.

I haven't been able to get DGC from Costco on my account since my initial purchase on 12/11. I was able to use my sister's account (w/ my cc and email) on 12/31 to get 2 more. That's all that I'm comfortable getting at the moment. It's enough to pay off my room-only reservation. I'm going to wait to do that until after 1/3 when the Disney+ deal (whatever it is) is supposed to be announced. It'll give my TA a chance to modify my reservation if it's a better deal.
I actually called Costco, since I am a newish member. I had to call them to get both sets that I did receive to go through since even my first order was canceled. I mentioned that people were able to get 10-12 of these and played dumb and asked why my order kept getting canceled. I did have trouble placing any online orders when I signed up a few weeks ago, so I did want to make sure there wasn't any sort of block on my account. The very nice CSR said that no one should be able to get more than one set and people must "be using multiple accounts". So I guess the folks that got lots of these were just lucky.

I mentioned that people were able to get 10-12 of these and played dumb and asked why my order kept getting canceled.
In the future, please refrain from mentioning things like this when calling anyone's customer service. Alerting them to potential loopholes cause loopholes to get closed, which impacts everyone. We all quietly ride the wave as long as we can. Some get lucky, some do not. It's the nature of this type of thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter