UPDATED.....DVC Watches! What number? Where are the 500+?

Hilton Head had some over Thanksgiving as well. The lady working said they just keep getting them in shipments but they never know when or how many will arrive.

I have just ordered mine from Vero gift shop. They have a few left. They are going to ship it to OKW at the beginning of Feb when I arrive for a holiday. I live in the UK and they do not ship to the UK. She was a great lady and was very helpful.

Does anyone have a picture of the watches?

My wife and I bought each other DVC watches for Christmas, at OKW in mid-November.

Her # is 46, my # is 272.

FYI; I was at BWV last week and tried to buy a men's limited edition watch. Unfortunately.........there aren't any. There is now several models of non-limited edition watches, the style of which I did not like. I later checked at the Wilderness lodge and it was the same story. Needless to say, I am now mad at myself for not buying myself one when I ordered my wife's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter