"UPDATED" HELP!! I've misplaced some important Pictures . .

crazyforpooh

<font color=FF6600>Proud American who loves her li
Thank you ladies - I FOUND THEM!!!!

They of course were right where I left them but, I couldn't see them since all our DD's stuff is in our bedroom while we paint and re-carpet her room. GRR!! I can't wait for all this remodeling to be completed. We have to many projects going at once.

Thank you for all your thoughts.

I can't believe what I have misplaced . . my dm gave me pictures of when my sisters and I were little and I took the time to take them out of all those magnetic albums and plan to make sister albums from my memories of us for Christmas BUT, I don't know where I put the pictures.

Please send prayers up to St. Anthony to help me find them and some pixie dust.

I'm going crazy looking for them. I know there in this house somewhere!!!

Where do you think you'd be if you were my pictures?

Laura
A Scrapaholic
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: Thank you ladies - I FOUND THEM!!!!

Oh, do you do that too...put things in a special place so they will stay special and then you forget where the special place is?....
Augh!!!!!!!!! I know the feeling!....sending good thoughts your way that they turn up soon!

HC

hope all that adic in those magnetic albums didn't make them go "poof" and disinegrate -

you probably did like I always do -
put them in some 'safe' spot where NOTHING could happen to them -
youll find them when you least expect it now!Good luck!

Let's brainstorm ... where could you have placed the photos ... where is a "safe" place? on your dresser? in a dresser drawer? on top of the desk or in a drawer? nightstand drawer? in your sb supplies? kitchen junk drawer? coffee table? Where are your other photos ready to scrap? Where are the photos & sb supplies you want to put in your sister albums? Just trying to help :) ...

OOOH I hope you find them. That is a very frustrating feeling. I am sure they are someplace safe, tucked away! Keep hunting

Under a bed?
In the guest room closet?
In the crawl space underneath the stairs?
In an envelope in the file cabinet?

Good luck!

Thank you ladies - I FOUND THEM!!!!

They of course were right where I left them but, I couldn't see them since all our DD's stuff is in our bedroom while we paint and re-carpet her room. GRR!! I can't wait for all this remodeling to be completed. We have to many projects going at once.

Thank you for all your thoughts.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter