Upgrade?

I have to correct myself when I said to upgrade it was $450 that was for the deposit added on. The actual upgrade cost was about $2200. I apologize for the wrong info.

Thanks again, to answer your questions, the price difference is $450, trip is Nov 10-17 2018, stateroom is family with verandah. My travel agent didn't explain to me about losing deposit which is now about $2000.

That's definitely in my realm of worth it! I'd jump fast. The deposit can be moved to another sailing, and doesn't have to remain concierge (although it never becomes refundable again). But its not lost, as long as you cruise eventually.

----edited- Just saw the upgrade price explanation. $2200 and I'd be tempted, depending on initial price. We have been lucky to upgrade at the port twice and went from a VGT to a CatV for $1250 (but it seems port upgrades have gone up since then too).

Last edited:
That's definitely in my realm of worth it! I'd jump fast. The deposit can be moved to another sailing, and doesn't have to remain concierge (although it never becomes refundable again). But its not lost, as long as you cruise eventually.

----edited- Just saw the upgrade price explanation. $2200 and I'd be tempted, depending on initial price. We have been lucky to upgrade at the port twice and went from a VGT to a CatV for $1250 (but it seems port upgrades have gone up since then too).
And port upgrades have been harder to get of late. Less and less sailings with concierge not being full prior to embarkation day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter