Urgent Advice Req'd!!---& Finally!!

Wonderful news - at last. Enjoy your holiday - you deserve it now!

Great news that it all sorted but such a shame you had to go through all this hassle! Have a wonderful Christmas :)
Claire ;)

I'm so pleased you have a happy outcome. It's fantastic news, and you all deserve a wonderful holiday. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

So glad you are all sorted now Ed :goodvibes

You can start relaxing now and looking forward to a great vacation. :cool1:

Excellent news:)

I am so pleased for you and your wife, what a huge relief! :banana:

Great news at last Ed :goodvibes Enjoy your holiday, after all the stress you deserve it. :Pinkbounc

Sue :wave:

Very, very pleased for you Ed. Sincerely hope you have a wonderful time - and the weather here is wonderful just now!!! :)

Great news. Glad it has all worked out.
Take it you are not sending a postcard to A2B :rolleyes:

Wonderful news Ed. Hope you enjoy your holiday ~ you certainly have earned it. Have a fantastic trip.

glad its now all sorted :earsboy:
that company should be named and shamed, maybe watchdog......??

Mr Ed said:
Hello everyone! Are people now tuning into this thread like the Trueman Show???
::yes::

I don't know whether to laugh or cry! I'm exhausted! I'd love to know what's behind all this, but I guess we may never know.

Just have a fantastic trip.

I'm so pleased for you :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

A big :badpc: to A2B... nothing but a pirate: outfit.

Can't wait for someone to ask about them on the other travel boards I subscribe to ...... :earseek:

Enjoy your holiday !

so releaved to hear that you are sorted-read the whole saga with horror and disbelief.Think you should still contact watchdog about them after your holiday.Wonder how many other people have suffered from this kind of treatment?

Arhh! sweet relief! To be honest I've been keeping this all to myself for about three weeks but the pressure to tell my wife just became too much and I spilled the beans on Friday, then told you good people on Saturday. The support and advice from the board has been great! Thanks to all. The planning is all done, but we can pack now!! I'll complete my time log of the whole saga and post it on here, tomorrow probably! It will make interesting reading, I think.

The whole attitude of all at A2B changed after it was all sorted today!! They started asking me if we had sorted something else out and who with, etc! Amazing. Unbelievable! I hope nobody ever has to go through an experience like we did this last few days...it was honestly the most stressful thing I've ever gone through. For us, this was much worse than buying/selling/moving house.

Ed

thank god that it is all sorted out
enjoy your holiday now

I was half waiting to hear you on watch dog this evening

Super news! I feel sorry that you had to go through so much aggravation to get a result though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter