US/IOA or PBH internet printing place

dorisdvu

Mouseketeer
Is there a place at US/IOA or PBH to access the internet and print boarding passes for flight home? Or should I just wait until I get to the airport?

We've managed to sweet talk the reception desk people to do it for us many times, at many hotels.

Just put on your best face and your most agreeable attitude, and don't count on it. But if they're not too busy, they just might!!!!

I've just booked our summer flight online and I hadn't even given a thought to printing out the boarding passes our trip home. They have to be printed out withing 24 hrs. of the flight, correct? I've never bought tickets online before, so this is all new to me. I know RPR has a business center because of all the convention traffic....maybe they would print them out there?

Don't stress.....

I'm sure that the RPR has a 'business center' with all sorts of computer equipment. If they won't do it for you at the desk, ask about the availability of 'business services'.

Good luck!!

We went to the RPR business center last year to see if they could put our dig. cam. memory card pictures on a cd since it was getting full. They tried, but weren't sure how to do it, didn't have the cam. prog. or something. I'm sure printing out boarding passes would be a lot easier...or they'd let me do it myself.

I printed out our boarding passes at the HRH business center. It was one dollar per page and $15 dollars for 15 minutes. She said if I could get everything done in 5 minutes she would just charge me $5. So, I paid 9 dollars to print the passes. Kind of a bummer, but worth it to not have to stress about getting to the airport too early on our last day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter