US or IOA ?

Canadave

DIS Veteran
I'm new to the US/IOA board. I'm usually at the WDW boards. But this year were going to do Universal for one day on our trip to Florida, and I need suggestions. I'm sure you have heard this one before, but here goes. Which park would be more suitable for me (love thrill rides), DD13 (same as me), DD9 (almost as adventurous, but can be scared in some situations) and DW (hates thrill rides, coasters etc. but likes the shows and calmer rides). I tried twice to get the planning video from Universal to help us decide, but we are yet to receive it. Anyway, any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Canadave

IOA is the place to go if you love thrill rides. Universal has a little bit calmer rides and alot of behind the scenes stuff. They also have more shows than IOA. Go to there web site and you can check out which rides and shows each parks has and then decide.

I would say IOA. It has the thrill rides and the calmer ones. You get it all in one place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter