US Veteran Card Shower reqest

weezyree

Mouseketeer
Hello fellow Dis'ers,

I am deeply saddened to say a dear friend of mine lost her husband on May 30, 2010. He suffered for 4 years with head and neck cancer and was medically discharged from Active Duty service with the Army after 20 years of service. He is a father of five and his wife, Tammy is a one year survivor of Lymphoma for one year. Yes, they both had cancer at the same time.

They met while working at Disney World over 20 years ago and are Disney fanatics too.

If you wish, you may send a card of condolences to their address below. They are a Catholic family, so religious cards are welcomed. Also, please write on the inside corner of the card, 'no thank you necessary' so as not to have her feel obligated to send a thank you. Please know it is very much appreciated and thank you ahead of time!!

Lisa Swingholm

Address is:

Tammy Lunkenheimer
2820 Red Bud Circle
Schertz, TX 78154

Again, thank you. Please reply to my thread if you intend to send a card so I can keep count of your generosity!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter