Use Tix4tonight? How much did you pay for Mamma Mia?

Husker Mickey

I LOVE Chip and Dale!!!
We are looking at going to Mamma Mia and would like to use tix 4 tonight and want to have an idea of what we will have to pay. We may go to two shows while there if we can get tickets at a reasonable price. TIA!!!

Funny - I just did that last weekend. They had side Mezzanine seats (way in the back on the side) for $25 each. They add a $5/ticket service fee on top of that, but you can usually find coupons for at least a buck off (they sometimes have coupons on their website). There were also better categories of seats for more (40-something and 50-something IIRC) .

Note that when you use Tix4tonight, you don't get tickets. You get vouchers for tickets, and then have to go to Mandalay Bay to get real tickets and seat selection.

Great show by the way. Enjoy.

Thanks for the info. We are looking at spending $40ish/ticket. I have coupons for $2 off each service charge. Glad to know about the voucher stuff. We are staying close so that won't be a problem. Once again, thanks!!!

we went about 1 and half years ago i dont remember how much we paid for the tickets we got those tickets and went back and got carrott top
but we did end up with bad seats, we were up front but more to the left so we did see their backs a lot!!!

if you do go you GOT TO USE THIS the lines at ticket 4tonight are the worse I have ever seen in my life when we went we were able to walk right up to the counter

http://www.lasvegas-nv.com/tix-4-tonight-coupon.htm

Thanks for the coupon. I am a couponer so this will be a nice option. I already have a coupon for $4 off, but it doesn't include a VIP line pass. Will have to determine when we get there if we want to go to the head of the line. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter