• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Useless old space quest answers from 2006

DemonLlama

DIS Veteran
These steps were for the space suit magic when it was first released.

VMK has rehauled the quest, so please don't use this list as a guide now as none of the tasks are the same.

Start:
Get your license by putting on the pin in the Autopia Quest room and picking up one gas can on the course.
Then go to the speedway.
1. Grab the gas cans, don't drive until you see something, get 5 on the first course and get off.
2. Get 10 on the off road room to move on.

Note: others have simply sold things to earn 5 and 10 credits and have moved on.

3. Dive into the Nautilus and get the jewel, light pink. DO NOT click "Next Task" until you've given your dive pin the 5 minute recharge.
4. 4
5. Dive into the shipwreck and grab the gold mickey (easy to spot)
6. Go to the Fanstasy in the Sky and step on the clover, heard to see around by the eagle's nest.
7. Count the sails on the Columbia here: six in all (Thanks, Iris for 6-16!)
8. Go find Yeti
9. Dance with Yeti
10. Change Clothes
11. Go to hide and seek forest
12. Find gem
13. Go to splash
14. Wave at ppl in Splash
15. Go to Forbidden Temple
16. Walk on Skull on ground located to the right of the skull cave
17. Go to Shrunken Neds and click on him
18. Jungle cruise 30,000 points
19. Haunted Mansion Stretching room
20. Question about which ghost name does not belong - Eris
21. Go to Haunted Mansion Attic
22. Click on Gus
23. Go to Music Game and play a song
24. Go to Tomorrowland Hub
25. Give a Thumbs up

DONE!!

Now you can go to Space Quest room and enter the open door into the stars to access the Shrinking room from the side where you depart into space.
Click your pin and a spot in space.
Go across to exit mark near seats going into shrink ray to find the door into the store.

If you want to change from blue to another color suit, once you are in the shrinking room, take off the space suit pin and exit back into the shrink area where people can walk. You will be in a different color.

DemonLlama said:
I don't want to hijack other's threads, so perhaps we can start a thread for the third quest with helps.

The car part is pretty simple:
grab the gas cans, don't drive until you see something, get 5 on the first course and 10 on the off road to move on.

Here is where I'm sure I'm just overthinking:

What room are you supposed to go diving in after that?
The picture shows some kind of transparent ring in the water, and when I head to the Shipwreck and the Nautilus, I don't see that, so I'm not sure if I'm missing something. . . And with only 4 minutes on this part, I don't want to waste time wandering about or diving into the wrong place.

Anyone done this part and willing to direct me?

Thanks!

It is Nautilis. It's hard to tell, but in the upper right corner is the from the picture.

the gem is hard, hard to see though.

My advice, is, anytime you have to use magic to do something, and then complete that task, let the magic rebuild, before asking for next task. Sometimes the next task has to use the sam magic and you waste time waiting to rebuild.

now i read that. lol

I have a 20 second difference between my magic timer and the quest timer to get my suit on and grab the gold mickey. Think 20 seconds is enough? lol i'm hopin so. tick tick tick lol

Edit: got it, woot!. :thumbsup2

I am stuck....

Seven little people have worked so hard in the mines, but this gem is a beauty that's hard to find. Try and collect this rare discovery.

I went all over Snow White's forest and could not find it.... I am probably in the wrong place.

To find the gem you need to go up on the upper ledge in Snow White's Hide and Seek Forest. To get there, go into the lower cave and click on the left. It is difficult to find the first time. The gem is on the far left of the upper ledge. It looks a little pinkish green. I noticed it when looking at the ledge when not in that quest question and comparing it to the ledge when on that question. Hope this helps!

to get up, put your mouse inside the cave to the left, past the last green "walk" spot you see.
That should take you up top.
Go far, far left and it is there.

If you stop in the doorway, you have to walk away and try again. You can't hit it from standing in the opening of the cave to go upstairs.

I have to stop right now, but I've made it to 19/24 so if anyone has questions about previous steps, let me know.

I was really stupid on the wave to the ride one. Geez. I was already in the sticking room, all I had to do was wave. I went all over the map looking for a different room. :rolleyes:

Second best boneheaded move today: misread the Jungle Cruise score required and crashed myself to end after 20,000 only to discover it was
30, 000!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Silly me.

Running out to DD's softball practice now but will be back tonight to hopefully finish up the space quest.

If anyone has the last 5 questions done and is willing to share, I'd surely appreciate the help. I REALLY want to go to the Space Traders shop tonight!

Thanks! :moped:

Does anyone know what is after 18/24 Jungle Cruise?

DisIvyCo said:
I'm so stuck on the jungle cruse game I can't win it, I'm going insane lol.

yeah i know what you mean lol...i did it twice and got to 23,000. grrr I guess I should have found out how much was needed before starting the quest....so then i would have a better time :) grrr i have never liked this game...i just don't get the whole flawless thing on here....to bad the animals don't blink like in fireworks lol :)

DemonLlama said:
Change into Everest clothes
!
I guess that means if we don't have everest clothes, we'd better buy some or get some before we begin this quest?

hdmonkeybug said:
I guess that means if we don't have everest clothes, we'd better buy some or get some before we begin this quest?

You don't need everest clothes - just change your clothes. I just changed my shirt to a different color.

Also, for the collect 5 and 10 credits step, you don't have to do it on the racetrack - collecting from the NPCs worked for me - just by accident. You can actually complete the space quest before the car quests if you know this trick!

aensming said:
You don't need everest clothes - just change your clothes. I just changed my shirt to a different color.

Also, for the collect 5 and 10 credits step, you don't have to do it on the racetrack - collecting from the NPCs worked for me - just by accident. You can actually complete the space quest before the car quests if you know this trick!
Thanks! I will try it. What are NPCs?

Isn't there also a questions about how many sails on the Columbia? The answer is six and I think it is in this quest if I remember correctly.

Iris, you are right!

That was right after the clover. I will edit the first post. Thanks!

Ok, I found my paper I wrote down.

After the sails you have the next steps in the correct order but in between is finding the gem in hide and seek forest.

Go find Yeti
Dance with Yeti
Change Clothes
Go to hide and seek forest
Find gem
Go to splash
Wave at ppl in Splash

Then next is:
Go to Forbidden Temple
Walk on Skull on ground
Go to Shrunken Neds and click on him

Then it is:
Jungle cruise
Haunted Mansion Stretching room
Question about which ghost name does not belong
Go to Haunted Mansion Attic
Click on Gus
Go to Music Game
Play a song
Go to Tomorrowland Hub
Give a Thumbs up

I hope that is correct, I was trying to write down as I was doing it.

DemonLlama, when you saw me I had just finished that quest too. Good to see you in the game and thanks for adding me to your list! :goodvibes

:wave: I hadn't put the two names together! :wave2:

I had just finished, too, and was so relieved. I never thought I could get this worked up over a game, but I was determined to get one of those cool quest generators if it killed me.

I'm pasting your list into the first post so everyone can see it. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter