• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

USH--Meal pass worth it?

Ohana 4

DIS Veteran
Is the all-you-can-eat meal pass worth it while in USHollywood? We're going for a day next month (me, DH and DS13, DD9). Is there enough of a variety at the 3 restaurants for meals? Is the money worth it if we eat lunch and dinner there? Or should we just get lunch cheap and have a nice dinner at US or CityWalk?
And, can you get the drink pass without the meal pass if we were to go with that second option?
Thanks!

We did the City Walk food last year and skipped the park stuff. I really like Hardrock's chili.

Jack pirate:

We've been to USH twice and both times thought the food was horrible.

Ohana 4 said:
Is the all-you-can-eat meal pass worth it while in USHollywood? We're going for a day next month (me, DH and DS13, DD9). Is there enough of a variety at the 3 restaurants for meals? Is the money worth it if we eat lunch and dinner there? Or should we just get lunch cheap and have a nice dinner at US or CityWalk?
And, can you get the drink pass without the meal pass if we were to go with that second option?
Thanks!

I have a USH annual pass (which they will give you for the cost of one day admission), so I go often for a couple of hours at a time. I went last Friday before going to a concert at the Gibson Amphitheatre.

The current Studio Map lists five places that accept the All You Can Eat Pass: Cyber Grill, Mel's Diner, Jurassic Cafe, Doc Brown's Chicken, and Louie's Pizza & Pasta. It's typical amusement park food: burgers, hot dogs, chicken, pizza, and Chinese food. Quick and filling.

Granted, there is a greater variety of food options at CitiWalk (everything from Subway, Pizza Hut, and Tommy's Burgers to Tony Roma's and Buca di Beppo), with a broad range of quality. Plus, there is some overlap with Pizza Hut available at Jurassic Cafe and at CityWalk. But if you are at USH for only one day, and want to spend as much time in the park as possible to see as many rides and attractions as you can, the Pass might make sense for you.

Woody

It should be noted that the $20 meal pass does NOT include drinks.

The $5 all you can drink pass is worth it, I think. Especially on a hot day. Just remember that it's only for fountain drinks and only at restaurants (no carts), though places like the Ben & Jerry's and Fossil Fuels inside do accept it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter