• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Using a "calling card" in a Swan room

Claudia Kellenberger

DIS Veteran
For my two previous SOLO December stays at The Swan, I always used a pre-paid calling card to call home.
I thought that I would have been charged 75 cents for each call that I made. I did not have any kind of a phone bill when I left.
Was that a mistake on The Swan's part, or did I just mis understand the phone rules. By the way, I *DID* sucessfully have those resort fees waived each time.

Thanks !

No, it wasn't a mistake because the same thing happened to me. I also had the resort fees succesfully waved , but I had the parking fee charged every night, finally after the fourth night asking them to remove it , I asked them to get my car keys for me and they came back and told me that they didn't have my car keys, then I asked them, if you don't have my car keys, how can you park it? They didn't charge me anymore!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter