• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Using DP @ CS..do you tell them..

pbharris4

DIS Veteran
Do you tell them at the counter you are using CS credits? Am I supposed to know what is for dessert or do they tell you what you can pick from? How do the combo meals tie in? TIA

No, you don't need to tell them, the restaurant is designated either CS or TS and it is deducted from the meal plan that way.

IIRC, a combo meal counts as both an entree and a side. You should be able to choose from ALL of the single serving desserts (don't confuse this with snack credits, which are only good for specific items).

so at a CS meal (unless it's a combo) I can go go up and order say...a burger, side salad, carrot cake, and a drink? Then I just give them the room key? I don't want to tie up any lines (or look stupid) as we are going during a busy time. Thanks for the info. :goodvibes

When dining at a counter service restaurant, I always told the cashier before ordering that we were using the dining plan. That avoids any confusion about what you're allowed to order, or if you want to order anything extra on the side. Make sure, too, that if you eat at the CSR's Pepper Market you tell the cashier you're using dining plan credits, as they ring it up differently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter