using dreams unlimited travel

I have used AAA only prior to planning our upcoming trip. Comments of DIS encouraged me to try Dreams Unlimited, and I am already so impressed with our Agent, Susan.

Our November trip is currently booked at rack rate, but one of their services is to monitor discounts and apply them to your ressie when they become available. They will plan an itinerary for you, make PS arrangements, arrange for tickets, etc.

Communicating with DU by email really works for me. It is obvious Susan is already hard at working trying to make our next trip our best yet. Read the FAQ and Customer Comments on the site for more info--I found this very informative.

Hi there,
We used DU last August and they were great! Dagny did a great job for us. I've recommended her to a couple of different people. My cousin is leaving in Aug and is also very pleased with the service she has received!
good luck,
Cheryl

We are going in June and used Dreams for the first time this year. They have been great. Our agent, Merrie, has been very prompt to answer all of my very numerous emails. I would definitely use them again.

We think DU is great! Last year, a friend of ours told us about them, so we gave them a try and were more than satisfied. By the time we decided to go to WDW, the discounts for our week of travel must have been out, because our agent, Cathy, got us a savings of over $1000 from every rate I had looked up (I was a first time planner and did not know about the discount codes that are released periodically). The tips and advice Cathy gave us were priceless, the itinerary she planned for us was very helpful, and the fact that she made all our PS's for us was also quite helpful.

We're using DU again this year, and we recommend Cathy and DU to everyone we know who is going to WDW! Our current trip is also booked at rack rates right now, but Cathy will continue to look for any discount that can be used for our vacation. When I ask questions (and there are lots that I have), Cathy gets back to me (via e-mail) very promptly, usually within the hour and often within minutes!

We have used DU to book our accommodation in August, and I have to say they are fantastic.
My agent (Carole), has been extremely helpful and has got me all our AP discounts, booked my PS for me and put in room requests.
Being in the UK this has saved me a small fortune in transatlantic phone calls and made the whole process very painless :)

Another two thumbs up! Misti is wonderful as I think all the agents muct be. I love the fact that they hear about discounts and can get them applied without us ever realizing there are discounts until we get an e-mail saying "A discount has been added"

I also like not having to get up so early to try to get PS. They take care of that also.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!!!!

We are using Cathy at DU and the service is amazing...they respond to email quicker than you could get another travel agent on the phone...cannot think of any disadvantages, there are no extra fees to you and they work like crazy to get you the cheapest rate...Cathy had us booked with the FT pkg within minutes of it being released...also will make priority seating for you, even try for Cinderella Royal tabel for breakfast...

I would suggest you do it without hesitation

I recommended Cathy to two of my friends who were Disney newbies. I never wanted to give up control of my trip. I'm using Cathy for our upcoming trip, she is AWESOME. Always gets back same day or let's you know who you can contact in her absence. She got us the FTpackage and I have a few weeks to decide. You can't do that if you call up on your own. She will work to apply the best rate so if codes are coming out you don't have to worry about being away from the phone, at work, on a trip, etc. She got my friends the elusive Cindy's ressie at a great time. The funny thing is my friends didn't even realize how hard it was to get in because Cathy made it look so easy. I consider myself a Disney expert but I love using DU.

Do you ever receive anything from Disney or DU about your reservations? I have not yet gotten anything confirming my reservations. I am used to receiving the confirmation sheet from Disney.

I usually do all the planning for our trips myself but right now we're in the process of selling our house and I didn't need the extra worry so I contacted Dreams Unlimited.

They've been incredible!!!! My agent Cathy, is so nice and helpful! They will even make PS for you. My mom decided to join us and Cathy change all our PS for me. with no problem. When the AP rates came out she had our reservation changed and the rate applied hours after they were released, which saved us close to 1000.00!

I highly recommend DU and plan to use them again for all our future trips!

I'm on the eve of putting a deposit down with D.U. I heard great things on these boards and was impressed with the speed at which I received my quote back- on a Saturday even!

I'm thrilled to have somebody take care of PS for me!

I think the only down side is that on their website, it says they don't book airfare. No big deal for me- that part is easy!

DU is great! I planned all of the trips to Disneyland but for our first trip to the world I decided to use DU. Shirley, our agent, is fantastic. She got us discounts, had tons of advice and answered each and every question within one day. I'm already talking to her about our 2005 trip for the entire extended family.

I can't imagine going going Disney without Dreams Unlimited.

Well this will be the fourth time I have used them. You could say I am very satisfied! Thanks for the great service Merrie!

Originally posted by crs7568
Do you ever receive anything from Disney or DU about your reservations? I have not yet gotten anything confirming my reservations. I am used to receiving the confirmation sheet from Disney.

Your confirmation number is in your itinerary. You won't get the confirmation sheet from Disney as it goes to the travel agency.

Sue Ellen

Originally posted by tiggerrules
DU is great! I planned all of the trips to Disneyland but for our first trip to the world I decided to use DU. Shirley, our agent, is fantastic. She got us discounts, had tons of advice and answered each and every question within one day. I'm already talking to her about our 2005 trip for the entire extended family.

I can't imagine going going Disney without Dreams Unlimited.

We love Shirley too. She is just terrific. I'm sure she spends some time rolling her eyes back at some of my requests/changes, but she gets it done!!! I'll be using them again for sure and asking for Shirley.

We've used Beth Czada twice and she has helped us through with added people & changed iteneraries. She has corresponded with us on a regular basis. Since we made our reservations, our amount owed has gone down twice, once with a code and again with AP rates. I will never go to disneyworld without contacting her for room rates!

Kathy who will be there in 24 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter