• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

using pools at other hotels

jpupnorth

Earning My Ears
If staying at disney property, is it ok to visit other hotels pools? do you bring your own towels, or use the pools towels. Thanks.

It is Disney policy that you only use the pools as the resort in which you are staying.

However, if you belong to the Disney Vacation Club (DVC) and are using your points to stay in a resort, you can pool hop everywhere except Stormalong Bay at Yacht & Beach Club and Animal Kingdom Lodge.

If you are staying at POR or POFQ you may use any of the 7 pools at Port Orleans resort!

Pool-hopping is permitted between sister resorts, such as the two Port Orleans resorts, or the three All-Stars.

You aren't "supposed" to pool hop, but everytime my family has tried to do such a thing no one seemed to care.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter