Using Prepaid Visa gift cards (purchased in Canada) at Disney?

Disney.fan

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used prepaid Visa gift cards (purchased in Canada) at Disney to pay for things such as food and parking? Or used to purchase disney tickets or Genie Plus? Looking to hear if you'd had any issues, or any advice/suggestions. Thanks! :)

Hope you have some luck.
I'm not sure if this applies to all prepaid cards issued in the states but for the most part ours can't be used internationally.

"The Visa® Gift Card is issued by Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC or Sunrise Banks, N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Please see back of card for Issuer. Your card may be used in the United States everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. The card may not be used at any merchant, including Internet and mail or telephone order merchants, outside of the U.S. or the District of Columbia. See Cardholder Agreement for complete details. Use of this card constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions stated in the Cardholder Agreement. Distributed and serviced by Blackhawk Network California, Inc."

I'll be interested in any experiences with this as well... But we use Canadian Disney Gift Cards for much of these types of things as they are quite handy.

My kids have been given visa gift cards and Canadian Disney GC. The exchange rate sucks. But they worked with no issues in WDW and at Universal.

We used the Canadian Disney gift cards at California Grill (Contemporary Resort) last week! No issues…..and yes the exchange rate was horrible:sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter