using two use years in one year

babyruth

for the first time in forever
My 7 month window opens next week and this is my first time trying to use two years in one year. I have December use year. Last time I messed up banked points so help me out with my plan? I have 127 points from 2023 and 150 points coming for 2024. I want to use the 2023 points first, then use a few 2024 points if needed for a week at VBR in December. I want to book my home resort SSR for Easter week in April (which I could already do now so I want to do that ASAP). Do I need to BANK the 2023 points FIRST because it will already be a new use year, then try to book VBR, or is it going to ask me which points I want to use?

Yes, in order to book a trip in your 2024 UY, the 2023 UY points need to be banked into that UY first.

The banked points will be used for whichever trip you book first, it becomes important because if you change or cancel the trip later, it won’t move them automatically if they get freed up.

I always use them in trip that happens first, so that if there is a change, I can move them intp the second. Unless I know the first trip is not solidified and then I book the second trip with them from the start.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter