V&A Question

Cgoody24

Earning My Ears
I have dining reservations at V&A in both the Queen Victoria room and the main dining room. I like the larger menu in the QV room, but would prefer being around more tables in the main dining room. I have read that the larger tasting menu can be offered in the main dining room. Does anyone know if this is routine, or if you just have to get lucky on the night you are there. Also, does anyone strongly prefer the QV room to the dining room and if so, why. Thank you so much!

I was there last week and was offered a choice. It seems fairly typical - looked like most diners in the main dining room chose the chef’s degustation that included the additional courses. Highly recommend, that A5 waygu course is easily the best thing I have ever eaten. Enjoy!

I was there last week and was offered a choice. It seems fairly typical - looked like most diners in the main dining room chose the chef’s degustation that included the additional courses. Highly recommend, that A5 waygu course is easily the best thing I have ever eaten. Enjoy!

We much prefer QVR over the main dining room. It's more intimate, and you get more customized service. They intentionally stagger reservation times so that they can spend time with you to go over preferences and get you started. You're far enough away from the other tables that you don't feel like anyone is listening to your conversation if that's what you're concerned about. It's now harder to get reservations, so I feel like the next time we go, I may have to "settle" for the main dining room, and I'd really rather not have to.

Menu is the same in main dining and QV room. Just costs more

QV is more quite. I wouldn't feel comfortable in there with someone else dining in there personally, but it depends on your preference. It is definitely more intimate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter