Vacation Rentals Near Disney

We are staying at Windsor Hills for the first time in June. 3-bedroom, 2-bath condo, 9 nights, $950 all in. I looked at windsorhillsrent.com and windsorhillsofficialrentals.com and ended up booking thru an owner on windsorhillsofficialrentals.com. I did look at VRBO and Homeaway, but they charged additional fees for no benefit to me.

We are staying at Windsor Hills for the first time in June. 3-bedroom, 2-bath condo, 9 nights, $950 all in. I looked at windsorhillsrent.com and windsorhillsofficialrentals.com and ended up booking thru an owner on windsorhillsofficialrentals.com. I did look at VRBO and Homeaway, but they charged additional fees for no benefit to me.
It lwould oks like you have to submit a request for a quote. Is that correct? I'm fine with that just making sure I'm not missing anything. I saw prices of about $900 in May through vrbo for a week. Those fees are what gets you.

It lwould oks like you have to submit a request for a quote. Is that correct? I'm fine with that just making sure I'm not missing anything. I saw prices of about $900 in May through vrbo for a week. Those fees are what gets you.

I filled out the inquiry form on the main page of the site. It asked for dates, if the dates were flexible at all, your email address, # of bedrooms and if you wanted a condo or townhouse. The owners with availability sent an email to us with a link to their property (I had looked at all of them, though), their prices, policies, etc., and then we corresponded with the one we liked best. The policies were different, so that is something to watch for. Some people require an extra (refundable) security deposit, some require a CC# provided in place of the security deposit, some wanted more down than others, final payment due, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter