VAKL latest.... per my "source"

yourgoingagain?

WDW and U/O AP holder
Okay, my source is my guide who just called me back. He is at home but did say he wanted to return my call. I was an easy sale a year ago (450 points, 2 phone calls, no tour) so I guess he felt he should do some work to get this sale :rotfl2: .

He said although everyone knows most of the details (Dis board rumors are correct), he is not allowed to talk about it. Guides will be in training Sun, Mon, and Tues. The points will be comparable to the others. The info already on the board about 100 points is correct but he also said there is some additional special for 150 points.

He said he would call me on Thursday morning and complete my add on of 100 points (I will not buy 150, I will not buy 150, I will not buy 150). He said he could discuss all details on Thursday at 8:00 AM.

Not much new, but we can now discuss what the 150 point special will be. I think he said it was only available to the first 200 or so people who buy 150 points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter