***Valentine exchange sent/received thread***...COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out :love:

Mail by date is 2-2. Please be on time!
This is a $10 exchange. :love:

:love:Have fun shopping. Can't wait to hear about all the arrivals! :love:

:love: Please post here when you send out AND what and from who you receive.
:love:

My box is packed up and will be in the mail on Monday :love:

Also, only 4 people left to pick up their names :)

Only one name left to be picked up :love:

Anyone doing any shopping this weekend?

Wow...where is everyone??
It sure has been quite in here lately.

My package is at the mailbox waiting for the afternoon pick-up ::yes::

Mine is in the mail as of 4:00 today ... mail was already picked up from town so I guess it officially goes out tomorrow. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I've been sick with a sinus infection.....again! I went shopping tonight and will swing by the PO tomorrow :)

Whew, we got the first kiss of real winter here today. I went out and picked up the last touches of my exchange, and I'll drop off my pkg in the mail tomorrow after I visit with my doctor.

Thanks. I went to the dr yesterday and he gave me drugs so I'm slowly feeling better :)

Just wanted to say hi to everyone!! Have a fun exchange and a good Valentines Day. :love:
Mickey_Minnie_Valentine_sb.jpg

Anyone else planning on mailing today?

Maybe we will hear of an arrival soon ;)

I have ours (mine and the daughters) boxed up and sitting a door. I'll take to post office tomorrow and they'll be on their way north. ;)

Please confirm when packages have actually been mailed ::yes::
I read a few intentions, but no verifications.

TOMORROW is mail out date.....lots of them still need to get going.

I mailed mine yesterday Priority, sorry I didn't post, I was getting ready for the snow storm we DID NOT get. LOL:rotfl2: I was really looking forward to a big snow and having to stay home!!

LOL.....thanks for the update.
Sorry the snow missed you.....if you wanted it.
We had enough this year :( Hate it!! I'm afraid Feb. will bring more.

Any news today??

Arriving? Or sending out? :love:

Tomorrow is mail out date....please be on time. We want everyone to receive BEFORE Valentine's Day ::yes::

Hi, I got a new job on Wednesday, and I've just completed 2 11 hour days. *oi gevalt!* I will mail my package out tomorrow. I'm sorry for the delay. I didn't expect to be employed! *laughs*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter