Valentine Recipe SWAP

says "who knows when we'll have snow again".

MazdaUK, I wish someone would say that here! LOL!! I'm ready for it to be over!! I think with the way below zero temps that it will be a while before it melts!! So, how much did you get?

About 4 inches. That's a big deal for the south of England :rotfl: Trains stop, schools close, people work from home...

Actually a lot of it has melted now, where cars and feet have been, or where trees are dripping, so its lucky they did close the school or DS(7) wouldn't have had a go!

Maria, I loved your chicken. It is soooo cute. :cutie:
Debbie, I love your die cuts. Are they sizzix by any chance? I think I want some for myself.

Maria, I loved your chicken. It is soooo cute. :cutie:
Debbie, I love your die cuts. Are they sizzix by any chance? I think I want some for myself.

I loved that chicken too...way too cute!

Nope, not sizzix...mine are from my cricut :love:

<sigh> One is the loneliest number........
I still didn't get mine. :sad: No mail, nada, zip, zilch. Not even a sales flyer. What is up with that?!?!??

I got my stuff yesterday. What great work everybody. I let DH open the package and his mouth was watering as he read each of the recipes. This was a great idea for an exchange.

I got my package last night. Thanks everyone. Everything is great!

Well she is kind of wimpy but my mom lives next door and she got mail...... guess I PO'ed the mail lady!?!? :confused3

Ahhh she likes your mom better than you!!!! What did you ever do to the mail lady????? You KNOW you have to be nice to the mail lady if you want to get goodies in the mail!!!! :lmao:

I suggest a tip, perhaps ask her why she delivers mail in the freezing cold!!!! That ought to get her going!!!! LOL!!!! Then ask her if she loves doggies!!!! LOL!!! Ha! Ha! You will really be her favorite person!

I got my package this afternoon. I have never been real comfortable with patterned paper but I loved seeing all of it. Beautiful job. You have given me a goal to work towards- getting better at using patterned paper.

Rebecca

Still waiting :sad: All the postman brought today was the Mastercard bill (with a lot of scrap things on it :guilty: ) and the electricity bill:headache: So I guess its not going to get to me before we go to Belgium - oh well, have to eat out;)

I got mine yesterday! Great work everyone.

Have fun in Belgium!! Where are you going? DH did a lot of work in Leuven. He loves it there.

We're going to Oosteduinkirke - it's only just over the border from France, just far enough for draft leffe to be the norm:drinking1 We stay at Sunparks - its like Centreparcs but better accomodation, less expensive and the pool is HUGE. I've packed some pages to complete for when I'm not eating and relaxing:rolleyes1

We're going to Oosteduinkirke - it's only just over the border from France, just far enough for draft leffe to be the norm:drinking1 We stay at Sunparks - its like Centreparcs but better accomodation, less expensive and the pool is HUGE. I've packed some pages to complete for when I'm not eating and relaxing:rolleyes1

Have a great time in Belgium!!!! I hope the weather is perfect for you!!!!

Is anyone able to post any pictures from this swap? I would really love to see some of the work for inspiration:idea: It sounds like everyone did a wonderful job...please share:banana: that would be great!

Mickster is going to be gone, so I'll try to have my DH take photos of the ones I rec'd. Hopefully tonight.

Are you guys talking about me?? :rolleyes1

Here are the ones I can find. I seem to have misplaced Aries' one right now. I know it is here somewhere. I just straightened up, so it is probably is the huge pile that I moved from here to there. Yikes. Sorry about that. I'll post it when I find it! :)

47b7dc33b3127cce812a270f0e6a00000025118AaN3DJi5ZMu
47b7dc33b3127cce812a27a70ec200000025118AaN3DJi5ZMu

47b7dc33b3127cce812a24d04e2c00000026128AaN3DJi5ZMu
47b7dc33b3127cce812a24de4e2200000025118AaN3DJi5ZMu

47b7dc33b3127cce812a24c84e3400000025118AaN3DJi5ZMu
47b7dc33b3127cce812a257a0e1e00000015118AaN3DJi5ZMu

47b7dc33b3127cce812a250a0e6e00000015118AaN3DJi5ZMu
47b7dc33b3127cce812a25280e4c00000015118AaN3DJi5ZMu

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter