Valet parking at Royal Pacific

CDC

Earning My Ears
My wife and I have reservations at the Royal Pacific and we prefer to park our car ourselves. I know you do not have to use the valet service, but I am wondering if you can park your own car without being harrassed by the valets on duty. In other words, is it possible to just drive in and go to a parking space without driving by valets trying to stop you? Also, does anyone know if the problem of the lack of parking in the main lot is still a problem? Thank you.

You will have no problem self parking. They will ask you when you check in if you would like valet parking or self parking. You tell them and they give you a tag to hang on your mirror. If you leave during your stay, you will simply drive into the lot and park. You don't have to drive back by the front of the hotel where the bellmen are. I just returned home from RPR and the lot was packed but I did find a space. I never moved the car once there though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter