Valet Parking At Universal?

bouncy54

I Believe In Fairy Magic
We used valet parking at Florida Universal...it cost us about 20 bucks, but it was worth every penny. Get out of your car, go up an escalator to a moving sidewalk, and "wa-la" your at Universal Walk.

Does anyone know if Universal in Hollywood has anything like this?

Same thing. Preferred parking is $20. We were there nice and early and parked right at the entrance to the park.

Same thing. Preferred parking is $20. We were there nice and early and parked right at the entrance to the park.
Yup!! It's great... we only did it when we did VIP (and were late :eek: therefore thought it best to) but it was well worth it! :thumbsup2

USH has "Preferred Parking" ($$), and valet parking ($$$).

Woody

Regular parking is 10.00 but it is a long walk to the park as they have you going through CIty Walk (like Downtown Disney).

Preferred parking is 20.00 and you are able to park much closer but you park yourself.

I know there is valet but I don't know the price....

Personally I don't want to spend the extra $$ that I could use for food or fun....

We will walk a bit to the parking....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter