Vegas shows "LOVE" and "Sopranos Last Supper"

daffidyll

Mouseketeer
Hi, Has anyone been to either of these shows? Just wondering how they were especially thoughts on the Sopranos interactive one. Debating between the two at the moment. Also, if anyone has any recommendations on any other show(s) would love to hear it. THANKS if you can help.

Well, as you can tell from my name, I don't think you can go wrong with any Cirque du Soleil show! If you are a fan of the Beatles I think you will really enjoy Love. I'm not a big Beatles fan. sorry, but I really enjoyed the visuals they put together for the show.

My favorite show is Mystere. I can go on all day about Mystere. It is a classic Cirque show with many wonderful acrobats and performers. The costumes, the music all wonderful! My husbands favorite is O, it is very expensive and you need to get your tickets three months in advance to get good seats! Zumanity is the adults only show and it is very racy. I haven't seen it for awhile and know it has changed some. KA is more of a martial arts show and is known for it's amazing stage that defies gravity, if you will, but it's not a fav of mine.

That's the great thing about Las Vegas, no matter what your tastes or onterests you will find something of interest to you. I always check to see who's playing when I'll be in town. You can catch some great traveling shows and concerts there too. I know people who love Blue Man and others who enjoy the more classics like Follies. I enjoyed Wayne Brady a lot, but I'm also a fan of him already.

I've never seen Sopranos at all. I don't have HBO. I'd suggest looking at whats available before you go to see what might interest you. Of course if you get there and want to do something you can go down to the halfprice ticket booths and just see whats available for that night.

Have a a great trip!!

I haven't seen the Sopranos show, but we LOVED "Love"! It was DH's first Cirque show and he was hooked. We took our kids in January to see Mystere, and they loved that one too. I highly recommend Love!

Enjoy!

I've been to a similar show, Tony & Tina's Wedding at The Rio. It was a lot of fun with great interaction from the cast. If you are a huge Fan of The Sopranos, then go to that show; you will probably really like it.

I have seen LOVE three times and it is one of my favorite shows.

Is there any way you could see both? Because from what I just saw on www.lasvegas.com, the Sopranos show starts at 6 pm; and the late show for LOVE is at 10 pm. Good luck!

Love is the best show I have ever seen! Do not miss it.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter