***Vegetable & Flower Seed Exchange-Sign Up***

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
The weather is getting warmer in some parts of the U.S., some people are already getting their gardening started for the year, while others are just in the planning stages or waiting for their weather to get warmer. So lets exchange seeds with each other.

Sign ups will be till Friday Jan. 19th, and the send by date will be Wed. Jan. 24.***I will be away from Feb.1st, so hopefully everyone will recieve their exchanges by then....but if not, then I will still be able to keep an eye out for the exchange-so please be on time.

The spending minimum will be-$5.00. And this exchange is open to those of us who live in the U.S.

To join in, please pm me the below info.

Name-
Address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges you would like to send out-
Are you willing to be an elf? Yes or no-
***If your child is participating....please include their age, gender, name, and your name.
1. What type of seeds or bulbs are you interested in?
2. Are there any seeds that you would NOT like to recieve?
3. What is your planting zone?... just in case your pal would like to know.

I know Hawaii has a year-round planting season, but most of the country doesn't even send out catalogs this early, never mind seeds. Can we make the dates later? This might get more takers (also may be why you got no response on the Gardening board...just too early for most people).
I'd be interested, but it wouldn't be until Feb/March that I would even start receiving seeds ordered. I'm in Zone 6b, love all flowers and veggies, except for those that are considered invasive for my area.
And, why a spending minimum?

I know Hawaii has a year-round planting season, but most of the country doesn't even send out catalogs this early, never mind seeds. Can we make the dates later? This might get more takers (also may be why you got no response on the Gardening board...just too early for most people).
I'd be interested, but it wouldn't be until Feb/March that I would even start receiving seeds ordered. I'm in Zone 6b, love all flowers and veggies, except for those that are considered invasive for my area.
And, why a spending minimum?

I have held two or three different seed/bulb exchanges on the gardening board before, so can hold another one during that time if so. I am in my planting season so wanted to have an exchange now for those who are interseted.
As for the spending minimum, through the other exchanges that I and other hostess have hosted....there has been a handful of people that doesn't send as much as they recieve from their pals, so by putting a minimum, each participant will recieve the basic amount and if their pal would like to include more or extras, they may do so.

What do you plant?
We are in the woods on a mountain, we have rabbits and deer and who knows what else that would just love to eat all my flowers.

What do you plant?
We are in the woods on a mountain, we have rabbits and deer and who knows what else that would just love to eat all my flowers.

It just depends on what type of seeds or bulbs I get.
But usually I have eggplant, chives, string beans, basil, and flowers in my garden. My daughter and I are planting our bean seeds today along with some flowers.
I have some wildflowers also growing :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter