Venere 15% off selected Hotels - MOBAPP15

lffam

Disney/Marvel Nutty Dad
I got an email with this offer using code "MOBAPP15" with some of the fine print being :

*Coupon Terms and Conditions
1. This coupon is valid for 15% off the price of a new pre-paid booking of participating hotels. To use the coupon you must be over 18 years old and book by 11:59 pm CET on 12th March 2015 for a stay to be completed by 31st December 2015.

It says you need to use the mobile app, but I used it via regular website from my macbook.

I tried it for Hard Rock Hotel and the booking did end up cheaper than booking direct. Dispite the booking saying include all fees and taxes, when I got to the page after the payment there was an extra fee shown :

The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.

• A pet fee will be charged
  • Facilities fee: USD 10 per person, per day and includes use of:

- Fitness facilities
This fee basically eroded most of the saving from booking direct. I called up Venere who then contacted the hotel and they said they did no think there was a facilities charge for the hotel and this must have been a mistake. I wasn't provided with alot of confidence from the offshore call so in the end I just cancelled the booking and left my direct booking.

Maybe this deal will be better for others.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter