Vera Bradley obsessed and proud of it!

I will always take Vera to the parks! My small Java Blue backpack has gone with us the last two trips. It was starting to wear a bit (and I like to sell them before they get so bad that no one wants them) so I decided to upgrade when VB online had a sale on backpacks a few months ago.

I am the proud owner of a brand new small backpack in Buttercup:

Buttercup Backpack

I can't wait to break it in :). Java Blue was my previous favorite pattern, but I fell in love with Buttercup! I had a Buttercup wristlet last year, but it was more hassle than helpful (it would be great as a wallet and I might take it for that purpose this year, but not to have by itself).

I also found a great deal on Ebay for the Buttercup Mini Hipster - I got it specifically for Disney, but I've already used it more often than my regular purse! I plan on putting it in the backpack when I take it and using just the hipster on lighter days in the parks when I'm not taking my big camera. Both of these will also be traveling to Disney World this year and Disneyland next year - I can't wait :).

Oh I'm a huge Vera fan! My best friend and I go out to the annual Outlet sale, we've gone for the passed 4 years. We have such a great time!

Anyway, I plan on using my Folkloric Hipster (one purchase from the outlet sale) this year at Disney.

My husband just smiles at my collection. :rolleyes1

I am sooo excited, I got a birthday card from VB yesterday for $20 off a purchase of $20 or more for my birthday next month.

I got one too! I also have a $20 off your next $75 purchase...I'm trying to save that one til the new outlet store opens up in my area! :woohoo:

For the flights down there I have the 21" rolling duffel in blue rhapsody with a small duffel and a large back pack to match,

I am so jealous of your BR rolling duffel! My friend bought a 21" suitcase in Make Me Blush for an amazing deal. Ever since she got it, I've been searching high and low for BR luggage. No luck of course. So I keep watching all the luggage that keeps coming out in hopes I'll fall in love with something there.

I bought BR duffels, weekender and hanging organizer last year. But I already had duffels in Mesa Red and made the tough decision to sell them. :confused3 :sad1:

I got one too! I also have a $20 off your next $75 purchase...I'm trying to save that one til the new outlet store opens up in my area! :woohoo:

I was thrilled to get it, but hate that I have to wait until June to be able to use it and this one has to be used online, that's fine, too, but I wanted to use it at the VB outlet in Orlando, if we get to go. I may hold onto it and ask when we go in there.

I was thrilled to get it, but hate that I have to wait until June to be able to use it and this one has to be used online, that's fine, too, but I wanted to use it at the VB outlet in Orlando, if we get to go. I may hold onto it and ask when we go in there.

I read the back of it and it does say it can be used at the Vera Bradley Stores excluding two. It doesn't say anything about outlets, I checked that out. I'm going to take it to the new outlet coming in June here. Worth a shot. If not, I'm sure I can find something online...:rolleyes1

If you are talking about the birthday cards, those can be used in signature stores. They actually just started it where you can use it online.

Has anyone bought either one of these patterns yet? I just want to buy something to have these colors in my collection! :love:

11262120.jpg

233673_1_1.jpg

I can't say that I NEED anything, but I really WANT something!

Has anyone bought either one of these patterns yet? I just want to buy something to have these colors in my collection! :love:

11262120.jpg

233673_1_1.jpg

I bought a Lime's Up Visor and I love it!! I think a Hipster is in my future :lovestruc

Didn't even know they had outlet stores, I'll have to check if there are any around me! :thumbsup2

check vb website and it should list all of their outlet stores
Hope you find one in your area! Mine's not listed yet, but according to my outlet mall's website vb is coming in june! :woohoo:

11262120.jpg

233673_1_1.jpg

I have the Lime's Up e-reader sleeve. Love it! Such a fun pattern. I also really like the Island Blooms. But the fall colors are cute too...it's too hard to pick just one. :)

:) I just want you all to know that I asked the managment at the outlet sale to please do a Disney pattern in 2008, a cute Hidden Mickey one or one for the Holidays. Of course his answer was that it had to do with the expense of licensing Disney...I told him "you have no idea how popular these bags are with girls in WDW. You would make a killing". "Nah I don't see that happening"....sorry Vera, Dooney got there first and I wanted to say "told ya so". :sad2:

It was interesting, he said their colorful patterns do very well in the South and west of the MS (at that time, a new budding market) in CA, they like black and darker patterns.

For the flights down there I have the 21" rolling duffel in blue rhapsody with a small duffel and a large back pack to match, and several of the small and large duffels in different prints.

I am so jealous of your BR rolling duffel! My friend bought a 21" suitcase in Make Me Blush for an amazing deal. Ever since she got it, I've been searching high and low for BR luggage. No luck of course. So I keep watching all the luggage that keeps coming out in hopes I'll fall in love with something there.

I bought BR duffels, weekender and hanging organizer last year. But I already had duffels in Mesa Red and made the tough decision to sell them. :confused3 :sad1:

I too loved the Blue Rhapsody print as soon as it came out, but didn't want to pay full price for it.:rotfl: I went on ebay and got a mini hipster, Amy purse, wallet, trip kit, all in one wristlet, zip ID case with lanyard, Villager, large packpack, two tech wristlets, Kiss and Makeup, and a small, medium, and large make up bag. Then lo and behold several months later I was just checking on the Vera Bradley site and on their home page they were advertising a big sale on all their luggage. They had the Blue Rhapsody rolling duffel on sale. I looked at that silly bag for several days, trying to talk myself out of it, but just had to have it. The price was just too good to pass up. I then decided that neither the big back pack nor the Villager really hold enough for a personal item for a flight, so went back to ebay and got a really good deal on a small duffel to match it. Every single one of the pieces I got on ebay were new with tags, but I still found great deals on them. I just hate to pay full retail prices, so frequently find what I want on the VB site or else in the store, then go on ebay, where I almost always get them ALOT cheaper. I've noticed though that for some reason the Blue Rhapsody, Poppy Fields, and the Symphony in Hue prints are remaining quite a bit more expensive than alot of the other retired prints on ebay. I had wanted a Blue Rhapsody garment bag, but they were just too expensive. I was able to get a green cupcakes garment bag with a green cupcake small duffel (both brand new with tags), cheaper than I could get just a Blue Rhapsody garment bag by itself. When I find a print I really like, I always go overboard and buy too much in one print. I was the same way with the Blue Mediterranean print and the Raspberry Fizz. lol

I just can't seem to make myself sell my old Vera Bradley's. I have given alot away to my D-I-Ls and grand daughter, but just can't seem to let them go out of the family. lol I really need to though. I've got the small and the large duffels in multiple prints. There is no way I need that many. Most I never use.

I read the back of it and it does say it can be used at the Vera Bradley Stores excluding two. It doesn't say anything about outlets, I checked that out. I'm going to take it to the new outlet coming in June here. Worth a shot. If not, I'm sure I can find something online...:rolleyes1

Please post if you are able to use it at an outlet store. We're going to WDW Oct 27th-Nov 4th, so will actually be in Orlando on my birthday this year. Hopefully I may get one of those birthday coupons too. When we were at WDW a couple of weeks ago, we ran over to the Premium Outlet on Vineland and stopped off in the VB outlet. I got an angled tote and a wristlet for a very good price. Both were already on sale, plus they were having a 20% off everything in the store, including clearance items. If I hadn't been doing carry on only that trip I could have went crazy in that store. I had met a friend down there and she was laughing asking how I was going to squeeze that angled tote and wristlet in my carry on to get home, since I had already bought several other things. I was thinking I might have to leave some clothes at WDW, but my VB bags were coming back to Texas one way or another. lol I managed to squeeze everything into my carry on though.

:) I just want you all to know that I asked the managment at the outlet sale to please do a Disney pattern in 2008, a cute Hidden Mickey one or one for the Holidays. Of course his answer was that it had to do with the expense of licensing Disney...I told him "you have no idea how popular these bags are with girls in WDW. You would make a killing". "Nah I don't see that happening"....sorry Vera, Dooney got there first and I wanted to say "told ya so". :sad2:

It was interesting, he said their colorful patterns do very well in the South and west of the MS (at that time, a new budding market) in CA, they like black and darker patterns.

That would've been perfect! I looked into the Dooney bags too, I thought the crossbody was cute, but $255, no way! :confused3 I can't ever see myself spending that kind of money for a small bag. That was a mistake on VB's part!

If you are talking about the birthday cards, those can be used in signature stores. They actually just started it where you can use it online.

I can't even use it until June, so I will take it to Orlando and try to get to the outlet there.

I was looking at the website yesterday and came upon the Lizzy and decided to go get one for our upcoming Disney trip, it is small and the strap is long enough to go across my large body and it's the pefect size.

I'm not sure if you can see it or not.

I have the Lime's Up e-reader sleeve. Love it! Such a fun pattern. I also really like the Island Blooms. But the fall colors are cute too...it's too hard to pick just one. :)

I have the Sweetheart Shoulder Bag in Island Blooms and I love it, I got it when they had it for $34.99

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter