Vero Beach 2014 Information & Adoration Thread

Hi! I was looking on Disney Vero site and it does not say, so I will ask here, do the 1 bedroom villas have one bath or two?:thanks:

Hurray...just booked our first stay at VB....this August 17th- 21st 2 bedroom villa! We are staying prior to a our 3 night DCL....on the Dream.

Looking forward to learning all I can about VB.:thumbsup2

Just booked my first stay at Vero Beach... 3/2-3/6/14 Ocean View Inn room for just me!! I can't wait!

Anyone with ideas on how to spend my days?!?!

~N

My husband, son (grown), and I are here at VB right now. Unfortunately, it has not been warm and actually was 35 last night. It is still, beautiful, however and I always enjoy it. We are in an ocean view inn room and my son is in a garden view. We will be here for 6 days and then going up to Orlando to OKW and SSR for two weeks. I really hope the weather is better then.

Hurray...just booked our first stay at VB....this August 17th- 21st 2 bedroom villa! We are staying prior to a our 3 night DCL....on the Dream.

Looking forward to learning all I can about VB.:thumbsup2

You have been added to roll call, enjoy your stay

Just one bath with the 1 bedroom villa

Thank you! That's what I was thinking, but then started second guessing because the rooms are so large compared to AoA suites. Since they have 2 baths was thinking the one bdrm here might also. Oh well, 2 baths at the beach are not as needed as at WDW.:)

Hoping to stay at VB in a one bed villa at beginning of October for one night.
It will be our first time here and would love some advice on where to dine and what we could do for the one day.
We are planning on arriving around midday but realise we can't check in til 4pm.

Thanks guys

Hoping to stay at VB in a one bed villa at beginning of October for one night.
It will be our first time here and would love some advice on where to dine and what we could do for the one day.
We are planning on arriving around midday but realise we can't check in til 4pm.

Thanks guys
Don't put off your arrival due to check-in time, especially if you'll only have one day to enjoy the resort and the beach. Unless the weather is crappy, head over first thing in the morning. You'll be able to register and get your room keys, even though your room may not be available yet. There are lockers and showers in the restrooms by the pool so you can change into your beachwear and head out to enjoy the beautiful sea, sand and sun. Or if you prefer, spend the day by the pool. As far as dining, I'd probably simply enjoy Shutters (or Sonya's if they're open the night you'll be staying) since you only have the one night.

I got excited when I saw pics of chairs and umbrellas on the beach, but then I think I saw mention that you actually have to pay to use these - is this true? Thanks - first trip in six months and counting! :yay:

Oh, and we are supposed to be there when the sea turtles are nesting - does that mean less beach access or do they let you near the turtles?

You pay for beach umbrellas and chairs. Still love the place. This will be first year in 11 years not going to vero. Love the place. Beach and pool.

Is planning to book the 2 bedroom villa first week of August. Should I wait for my 3month window from my BCV points or try to trade or rent for the 6month window so it doesn't get sold out???????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter