Vero Beach in January

JLitfin

love Disney
What is Vero Beach like during the month of January? Weather, Beach, crowds, etc. I'm planning a WDW trip but my DH would rather go to the beach instead if the weather is good.

Thanks.

We just went last month for 2 nights. I would not do it again. Too cold... I thought it was a waste of points. Vero Beach was nice, but there is not a lot to do if it is too chilly to be on the beach or in the water.

I've spent 5 days at VB for the past 2 January's and am getting ready to book next year's stay. Last year was much cooler than this year, and last year I mostly used the hot tub, this year I used the pool every day!:)

We also plan at least one outing off site, this year we went to McKee gardens, and we also go to Pelican Island.

Very few people were in the ocean. My friend loved walking on the beach every day. DH is coming with me next year. :goodvibes. It is good bike riding weather.

I love VB in January!

I've been at VB in January at least 6 times over 8 years.
It's a crap shoot. I've seen it in the 40's and in the mid 80's.
The wind is what really determines how it feels. So long as you're not 100% expecting to have time on the beach, I wouldn't let the chance of some coolness hold you back from visiting. As Bobbi said, there are lots of things to do in the area on days when it is cooler.
HTH

Jan-Feb and even March you never know when you'll get a cold front. The water in Vero tends to stay warm but air temps can go up and down -- even day to day. If you saw Kelly & Michael at WDW this morning, it was a feel like temp of 35 -- later in the week it will be near 90

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter