VERO BEACH Information & Adoration Thread

Think we have to move our dates around. We love the Ocean View Inn but can’t get our new dates, only studio or std Inn room available. Have only done 1or 2 Br at Vero, never did studio.
Studios have balconies correct? A little concerned about a loud neighbor in a 1 Br.. Thoughts, Studio or Std Inn room? It’s just 2 of us. Thanx!

Think we have to move our dates around. We love the Ocean View Inn but can’t get our new dates, only studio or std Inn room available. Have only done 1or 2 Br at Vero, never did studio.
Studios have balconies correct? A little concerned about a loud neighbor in a 1 Br.. Thoughts, Studio or Std Inn room? It’s just 2 of us. Thanx!
We have only had two studios, at VB. They do have a balcony, and neither was noisy. One was on ground floor, the other was top floor, with a small view of water if you stood to look.

We tend to prefer the Inn rooms.

1658319472061.jpeg

We have a 1 night gap after our cruise and before a week's stay at OKW. Wondering if it's worth it to drive from Port Canaveral for one night at VB. Not doing a park the next day so could stick around there as long they will have us. Thoughts?
Maybe? We did 2 nts before our cruise, arriving after midnight from the airport. It was 1.5 hrs from the airport and 1hr 15 min to Port Canaveral using A1A. We enjoyed having 1 full day at Vero. We did the mini golf, the pool, lunch at the pool, walked the beach, dinner at Wind and Waves Grill, then breakfast there in the morning. We stayed in a standard inn room. It was nice and relaxing there.

We were just there and Squid Lips is good. This time around, Mulligans in Vero Beach was not up to par.
Totally agree. Mulligans in Vero Beach was among the worst places for food quality we have ever eaten. Would never recommend it. Squid Lips isn't stellar, but it's okay quality and the ambiance makes it worth it for us. We also like Ay Jalisco for Mexican (and of course Casey's near Ocean Grill.

Maybe? We did 2 nts before our cruise, arriving after midnight from the airport. It was 1.5 hrs from the airport and 1hr 15 min to Port Canaveral using A1A. We enjoyed having 1 full day at Vero. We did the mini golf, the pool, lunch at the pool, walked the beach, dinner at Wind and Waves Grill, then breakfast there in the morning. We stayed in a standard inn room. It was nice and relaxing there.
Sounds like just what we want!

We are gonna give it a try. VB just sounds too nice. 🙂

I don't see many mentions of Bobby's Restaurant. My family has been going there for20 years and we never have had a bad meal. Check it out next time you are in VB.

Yay, our original dates for our Ocean View Room work, don’t have to cancel! So looking forward to relax for a few days!😊😎

It's been a few years since our last VB stay. Is the pool seating still done the same way? Line up early for first come-first served at the rope drop?

It's been a few years since our last VB stay. Is the pool seating still done the same way? Line up early for first come-first served at the rope drop?
It’s been a few years since I’ve been early to the pool. I hope someone else can chime in and give you an answer

Just got back from a 4 night stay.
Everything was great but the bug bites were so bad.
Don’t forget to bring bug spray.
I have over 30 bites.
You can’t see them but you’ll feel it in a day or two.
The front desk CM told me it’s currently really bad so it wasn’t just me.

Just got back from a 4 night stay.
Everything was great but the bug bites were so bad.
Don’t forget to bring bug spray.
I have over 30 bites.
You can’t see them but you’ll feel it in a day or two.
The front desk CM told me it’s currently really bad so it wasn’t just me.
Was this during the day? :confused::confused:Sorry to hear about that! That must be very uncomfortable . 😱Our summer trip was postponed, we are going first week of November, feel lucky to get it as our points we’re in holding.

Was this during the day? :confused::confused:Sorry to hear about that! That must be very uncomfortable . 😱Our summer trip was postponed, we are going first week of November, feel lucky to get it as our points we’re in holding.
I don’t know since you can’t see them or feel the bite.
It’s very strange
I never herd of these bugs before they have a very strange name.

They are no fun. I got eaten up our first trip to Vero and was miserable. I lathered up with repellent our next trip and didn’t have any problem. We brought our own but I think they also have some in the lobby.

They are no fun. I got eaten up our first trip to Vero and was miserable. I lathered up with repellent our next trip and didn’t have any problem. We brought our own but I think they also have some in the lobby.
Thanks for that. Just put a reminder in my calendar for our arrival day to use bug spray.
It’s strange; we’ve stayed on the Atlantic Coast before but always further North around Cocoa and Daytona Beach and had no problems with noseeums. Guess even the bugs know it’s better to be at Disney. 😉

Are the bugs an all year problem or just summer? We're going first week of October and hoping to avoid those bugs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter