Vero rooms

disneykins

DIS Veteran
First time to Vero for 3 nights in March, which room would you recommend? Just 2 of us so an Inn room Garden View, Inn room Ocean View or a Deluxe Studio.

Do the studios have an ocean view?

I assume there is a fridge and microwave in all 3 rooms?

Thanks,
Tony

Yes, there is a kitchenette in all of them. The studios are in the outer buildings, and may or may not have a view of anything but vegetation, but the studios have 1 queen & 1 sleeper sofa. The Inn Rooms all have 2 queens. We tried a studio once, a garden view once, but we prefer and have always booked an ocean view inn room for the 2 of us from that point on! I was in an OVIR on January, it is just wonderful to see the ocean from the balcony.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Thanks, agree with you about waking up to see the ocean. Do all Ocean View Inn Rooms have an ocean view or are some obstructed? Can you request upper floors.
Thanks,
Tony

Go with the Ocean View. We had a second floor room there this summer and it was lovely. I believe you should request "ocean facing" as there are a few rooms that are not straight on ocean view rooms.

Yes, if you're going to go the "Ocean View" route, make sure to request "Ocean facing" on your request to MS. We were at VB a few years back and got the Ocean View Room. Honestly we were a little disapointed with our view, as we were on the North side of the building and really couldn't see the ocean from our room unless we went out on the balcony. The way the balcony was situated, our sliding door was set back form the railing, and when you looked out the window from the room you saw other buildings. I will say the view from the balcony was great. I have heard the views from the ocean facing rooms is really awesome.

I prefer the OV but the Garden view was not bad but we spent very little time outside on the balcony and more time at the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter