VERY happy with HAPPY LIMO...

momtobeth

Earning My Ears
We just got back last night. What a bummer returning to NJ after a fun filled week at DW. But we had the perfect ending to our trip. A return to the airport in a beautiful limo. We had chosen Happy Limo for their response about a booster car seat for my grand daughter. It was a choice between them, or renting a car. It turned out to be much better going with Happy Limo. My daughter had email 3 car services about the booster car seats they could provide. TTC actually told us that they were unable to accomodate our car seat needs. They told us that since they were classified as "public transportation", that they didn't have to comply with car seat laws. Although they do provide booster seats, they were not up to my daughter's specifications.
Happy Limo emailed us back right away. They said that their clients' safety was their first priority. They sounded the best, so that's who we went with.
Immagine our surprise, and my 3 year old grand daughter's delight when we were picked up from the airport in a beautiful limo. The booster seat they provided was one of the better ones on the market, too. It started our vacation off perfectly.
Then for the return trip to the airport....lo and behold.....another limo!! Both drivers were great. They asked if needed to stop anywhere on the way to the hotel, and again on the way back to the airport. They were wonderful with our luggage too. I would highly recommend HAPPY LIMO ! ! We will be using them from now on.

Thanks for the information, thats who i booked for our January trip. Were they waiting for you at the airport or did you have to call them on arrival. Also, did they upgrade you for free from a towncar or did you book a limo originally. One more question if i may, did they have a small tv in the car like i'm reading that some of the others did?

When we got to the baggage claim, I called them at their 1-800 number. I was told where they would be parked, and it was a short walk to the car. I had arranged for just a town car, but they showed up for both trips with a beautiful limo. It was a wonderful surprise to see a limo for our trip from the airport to the hotel. I never expected them to pick us up again in a limo for the return trip. There was no charge for the upgrade. There was a small TV in the limo. Both drivers were wonderful. They offered a grocery stop, but we didn't need one. They both helped with our luggage. The limo was immaculate inside and out. My granddaughter loved the lit up stars in the car ceiling. We will use Happy Limo from now on, and I highly recomend them for transport in Orlando.

We are using them again for Thanksgiving (we use them for almost every trip, but had to rent a car on the last one because I was attending a business conference). I'll be sure to post a report on Happy, as well as on our parking/flying experience on the Thanksgiving weekend. We went on a Disney cruise the same weekend last year, and the airport was almost deserted due to the aftermath of 9/11...there were National Guardsmen in the cruise line terminal building too!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Momtobeth

Can you tell me what kind of booster seats they provide? I booked them for our trip next week and I would like to know. Thanks.

Must you call Happy Limo from the baggage claim area to have them show up, or are they waiting there when you arrive? Thanks!

We have had it both ways (sometimes waiting and sometimes call)...depends on where they get a parking spot. They have always shown up very quickly on the occasions when we've called.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter