Very Mad about Tigger :(

I agree, Disney should pay them 4 Million Dollars... in Disney Dollars, long-expired Fastpasses, and coupons for free cookies and candy at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. :lmao:

(for those of you who didn't know, the cookies and candy are free with admission to those parties)

:rotfl2: :rotfl: Now used fastpasses and disney dollars would be funny!

Ok first off it didnt even look like tigger intentionally hit the kid. and the kid was clearly doing something wrong. when tigger pulled away the kid was hanging on which meant he was up to something.

I mean c'mon people! Have you every tried to see in these types of costumes?! The Dad is overeacting. And yes I agree, the Kid was laughing after tigger accidently hit him. I can see it now...
Dad:Why are you laughing?!
Teenager: Its Its...Just so..tramutizing!

So heres the deal:

You know how the Cast Member has to see through the characters nose?
Well Tigger felt the teenager pulling at his zipper. And of course Tigger quickly reaches to his back before he is exposed. So as he flips around his arm is ready to stop the kid from pulling the zipper, making it look like he was hitting the kid on purpose.

I can see it now...

Teenager: Ahah! Hahahaha! I think I'm- Hahahah- think I'm intern- AAAAAAhahahahahaa- internally bleeding! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! I'll be- AAAAhahaha- be scarred for life. HahahahahaHAAAAAAAAAA!

:cool1: thank god people now see what really happened!

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeriesunshine
I can see it now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow pirate
Teenager: Ahah! Hahahaha! I think I'm- Hahahah- think I'm intern- AAAAAAhahahahahaa- internally bleeding! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! I'll be- AAAAhahaha- be scarred for life. HahahahahaHAAAAAAAAAA!

I want to see the look of the father(and kid's) face when people all around the world start defending Disney and they have to do an interview:

:cool2: - Interviewer
:laughing: - Snotty Teenager

:cool2: - People everywhere are starting to think Tigger didn't hit you intentionally. Is this true?
:laughing: - Of course not!
:cool2: - Then what happened?
:laughing: - Well, um..... i went to unzip - i mean - "hug" Tigger and he...uh.... *he thinks up some "brilliant" excuse* Oh look a chipmunk! *kid speeds off set* :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Alternate Ending!

:cool2: So, what really happened?
:laughing: Well, you see, Tigger caused a rip in the time space continum, enabling him to travel back in time. So he hit me and then traveled back in time to un-hit me. Squared.

:cool2: Squared?
:laughing: MATH ALWAYS SEEMS RIGHT! DO NOT QUESTION MATH!

It's things like this that could take away the fun of getting to meet and greet these characters we love so much. I can see it now stiff lines, no touching the characters, a quick picture and signature and off on your way. People will do anything for money these days, how about getting that kid a job for some extra cash dad, seems he needs to do something with his time. No way Tigger hit this kid on purpose, especially since he is holding on to him when he swings around. Shame on that whole family......:tigger: We still love you Tigger!

It doesn't surprise me that the family is one of the MANY who try to bilk
Disney out of money.

My favorite lawsuit against Disney was the claim that the "hydrolators"
at the Living Seas (pre-Nemo, of course) caused eardrum damage due to
rapid descent, not being pressurized, basically. The lawsuit was quickly
thrown out because Disney was granted the right to bring the court
over to the Living Seas to prove how the hydrolators worked....or in this
case DIDN'T work.

When cast members are asked if the hydrolators descend, they always
say, "Yes, they do." Because technically, the cabin descends...half an
inch
. Disney was able to show the judge the secret behind the
hydrolators, and the woman's case was quickly thrown out. I would think she
would have to pay for court costs, too.

I heard this story as part of the Backstage Magic Tour. (I took it in 1999.)

okay, here is a thought,
this is the age of video cameras
it would be very interesting to see if someone at the park that day has a video of what was going on behind Tigger's back
it would be cool if there was one, huh!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter