VGC 2-bedroom villa configuration

AndreAggie

DIS Veteran
What is the configuration for the 2-bedroom villa at Grand Californian? I know the "master" bedroom has a king bed. Then the living area has a foldout couch and the pull-down twin under the TV. What is the set-up for the other bedroom??

What is the configuration for the 2-bedroom villa at Grand Californian? I know the "master" bedroom has a king bed. Then the living area has a foldout couch and the pull-down twin under the TV. What is the set-up for the other bedroom??
Either 2 queens(dedicated) or a queen and a foldout(lockoff).

The murphy bed under the television isn't twin sized. It's bunk sized, so shorter and narrower.

From the member website:
2-Bedroom Villa
1 king-size bed, 2 queen-size beds, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa, 1 single pull-down bed (29" x 67")
Sleeps Up to 9

The murphy bed under the television isn't twin sized. It's bunk sized, so shorter and narrower.

Thanks for the clarification. Luckily, my 8-year old will be sleeping there, so he'll be fine.

As far as VGC, I thought I read somewhere they're all lock-offs?? Or no?

Thanks for the clarification. Luckily, my 8-year old will be sleeping there, so he'll be fine.

From the DVC Resource Thread at the top of every DVC Board
23 Dedicated 2BR Villas
23 Lockoff 2BR Villas

No, there are dedicated 2BR's at VGC. BWV is the only DVC resort that only has 2BR lock-offs and no dedicated 2BR's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter