VGC grocery delivery

DISNEYFOURME

Mouseketeer
It’s been a couple years since our last visit to DL. Normally we visit WDW resorts and use Garden Grocer. I believe I read instacart deliveries have to be met in the lobby. At WDW resorts garden grocer delivers with a 2 hour window and bell services holds our order so we don’t have to wait around for it. Where is the best place to order from when staying at VGC? Thanks!

If your groceries are delivered before you arrive, bell services will hold the order, including keeping refrigerated and frozen items refrigerated/frozen as long as the bags they are in are clearly marked.

I've only used Amazon Fresh (formerly known as Amazon Prime Now), and I usually have it delivered before I get there, so I pick my order up from bell services when I arrive. But they text you to let you know they're on the way, so you can meet them upon arrival if you want.

It’s been a couple years since our last visit to DL. Normally we visit WDW resorts and use Garden Grocer. I believe I read instacart deliveries have to be met in the lobby. At WDW resorts garden grocer delivers with a 2 hour window and bell services holds our order so we don’t have to wait around for it. Where is the best place to order from when staying at VGC? Thanks!

We used Instacart this past March for delivery to VCG and they just left our order with bell services. The only thing that we had to be there to accept was any alcohol and I had to show my ID to the delivery guy.

Do all GC rooms, DVC or otherwise, still have regular fridges? I've heard rumors that some rooms only have beveridge coolers now. Not sure how to store half gallon of milk in beveridge cooler.

All Grand Californian Hotel rooms should have the beverage cooler type mini fridge where as the 1, 2 and 3 bedroom DVC villlas have a full size fridge/freezer with 2 refillable ice trays. We have not stayed in a studio DVC villa in awhile but it might be the same as the hotel rooms.

Do all GC rooms, DVC or otherwise, still have regular fridges? I've heard rumors that some rooms only have beveridge coolers now. Not sure how to store half gallon of milk in beveridge cooler.

Studios now have the beverage cooler

Seriously?! I read recently that they had a regular mini-fridge. That makes me rethink wanting to stay in a studio villa since we planned to eat breakfast in our room and would need space for water and possibly bacon for our son. I'm not sure if I trust a beverage fridge to stay a safe temp for things other than water.

Seriously?! I read recently that they had a regular mini-fridge. That makes me rethink wanting to stay in a studio villa since we planned to eat breakfast in our room and would need space for water and possibly bacon for our son. I'm not sure if I trust a beverage fridge to stay a safe temp for things other than water.

#Team1Bedroom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter