Victoria's DISign Thread *Closed*

Me again! Any chance I might be able to get Gamecock ears? I know Mickey doesn't support the Gamecocks but maybe just this one time.

Heather

msucooper said:
Sorry to bother you again. I tried to click on the thumbnails and it will not allow me to click on them. Is there any other way I can make them larger.

Go to my Photobucket. They'll either be in the personalized album, it you might have to just look at VicShing's pictures (not in the dis folder)

Can you do an autograph book cover with Mickey the pirate and Jake from the neverland pirates? Background and everything like the Mickey pirate one. With it saying Camden's Autograph Book 1st WDW Trip 2013.

Hi Victoria!

I am just reposting this request in the hopes that maybe you just missed it by accident since you have completed several other requests that asked after I posted. Not wanting to offend you and I know you are busy, but am just wondering if you can complete my request before you leave the country as we will be leaving for DL in January. Please me know if I left out info you need. If not, please let me know. I know how busy this time of year can be. :) TIA & Merry Christmas!

Jennifer

Hi Victoria! I love your DISigns!

I would love some collegiate Mickey heads for:
ASU - Arizona State University - mascot is Sparky the Sun Devil
Colors: Maroon & Gold

For the women I need 4 total with: Mom, Grandma, Big Sis & Little Sis
Here is the bow image link: http://img1.etsystatic.com/000/0/6253214/il_fullxfull.330311841.jpg

For the men I need 5 total with: Dad, Grandpa, Big Brother, Middle Brother, and Lil Brother
Here is the hat image link:http://www.justsports.net/istarimages/p/t/pt-1FITLET-ASU!TOW.jpg

I hope I included everything you asked for! Please PM if you have any ?'s. Our trip is in January & my family will be thrilled. :)
TIA!:flower3:

I am looking for a group of mickey heads for our villians trip. These would be for the front of the T-Shirt

Looking for the heads to not be black, but be individual to go with the theme of the character. Like a scene the character is in.

Also in left ear name of person with different fonts (depending on character and your choice) and in the right ear 2013 with the zero as a mickey head.

Need these for a Christmas gift.

The Villians looking for:
Captain Hook: Grandpa
Maleficent: Grandma
Jafar: Al
The Evil Queen: Danielle
Scar: Andy
Cruella De Vil: Kerri
Queen of Hearts: Allyson
Gaston: Jayson
Hades in Hercules: Austin
The Headless Horseman: Kyle
Ursula: Taylor
Madame Mim: Avery

Under each head the caption: Villians Rule! Heroes Drool!

These are for a christmas gift for your 2013 trip.

Thanks

Just reposted just in case this was missed as well. Have fun on your upcoming vacation

Just wanting to see if you were going to have time to make my request before going out of the country. If not that's fine. I just wanted to see so I could request from someone else if not.

Hello everyone!

I'm very sorry if I did not get to your requests in time. The past month for me has consisted of an architecture review, final exams, moving out of my apartment. I'm leaving today for our 10-day Panama Canal cruise which leaves tomorrow. I'll be back home from Jan 1-5, and I leave for a semester in Italy on the 6th. If you have any requests for January that have already been placed (Seiter Clan), I can do those when I get back. If you need them before then, feel free to ask another DISigner - but please let me know that you did so that I don't accidentally duplicate the design.

Everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Victoria

Hope you have a great time on your cruise!

I can wait for my finished DISigns from you when you get back. :)

Thanks again & Merry Christmas!
Jennifer

New to this and not sure if you are still out of the country? Sorry to bother you, I do love your work. I really like the autographcover navy 4 parks I would like the name from Victoria's Autographs to be changed to Daniel Tschakert
and if the year could be added at the bottom after world 2013. Our trip date is March 2013. Thanks

Hi Victoria, I love your designs...
We are going to Disney for the first time and would like to stand out in the crowd, so to speak..and just wondered if you would mind making a special request for me.
I am after the Mickey Heads with an Australian flag merged into the bottom half of the ears with Names in the Disney font on top part if possible.
Names are:

Paul
Billie
Corey
Elara
Debbie
Ian

Thanks so much. We leave in May 2013.:banana:

Victoria,

Can you design a University of Florida Gator Mickey hat with Brian on it? I see you have created other already and they look wonderful.

I'd like a University of Michigan bow for myself. What information do you need from me to do this? I'd like my name on it too - Sally.

Thanks,
Sally in FL

Victoria,

Can you design a University of Florida Gator Mickey hat with Brian on it? I see you have created other already and they look wonderful.

I'd like a University of Michigan bow for myself. What information do you need from me to do this? I'd like my name on it too - Sally.

Thanks,
Sally in FL

Hello, I would love to have someone DiSing some magnet for our door!!!
We will be cruising on The Fantasy in April 20-27th, 2013. this is our second cruise.
I would like Mickey Heads for:
Nick(kid)
Christian(kid)
Mario(dad)
-Minnie. Birthday head
Sandy(mom)

I gladly appreciated your help!!!
Thanks so much
Sandy

Hello,

I absolutely LOVE your zebra stripe background design with the Mickey head. I am taking my daughter to Disney World to celebrate her 10th birthday in May 2013. If your time permits, would you personalize an autograph cover (5x7) for her? I like the very first autograph cover listed in your phtobucket- zebra striped background, Mickey head outlined in pink. My daughter goes by Alex (short for Alexandra). I would like the cover to state: Alex's Autographs. If you could put Disney World May 2013 on the cover too we would love that but if not, I will be happy with whatever you are able to do. I hope you will consider my request.

Thank You,
Stella1701

I love your designs! I was just wondering if you could please make me a Monsters Inc. design. I've looked around and haven't found any I like. I would like a Mickey Mouse head with some kind of Monsters Inc thing, and if possible one with the name Liam, one with Hudson, and one with Sawyer. If possible in the waltograph font.

Also could you please make me a Cars themed Mickey head with the same names and font.

Our trip is planned for the beginning of May 2013. Thank you so much!!!

Hi Victoria, I would really love to use one of your t shirt designs for our upcoming trip. Could you please confirm that you would be able to make a few changes for me e.g. names?
Look forward to your reply, many thanks Michelle
You can reply via the thread or PM me i will try and check regularly.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter